Cooper 11 Campbell County 1

Unfortunately they don't really ban anyone off of this site for stupidity or they would go out of business!! I think you get very worked up over nothing. My opinion is if you ignore what bothers you, it will go away. I would say the bump is pushing buttons, and I have seen it bothers you quite a bit. My advice is to relax and enjoy watching your daughter play ball, that's all that matters anyway, isn't it?

Well until your daughter gets called out on a public forum then she has every right to get worked up especially, when this said person is on here to be a stirrer of trouble.

The problem with ignoring bump is that for every person who knows he/she is a troll, there is another who thinks he/she is an example of what Campbell County parents are really like. I would be mad too if I were a CC parent and was being represented on this site by the likes of him/her.

Unfortunately they don't really ban anyone off of this site for stupidity or they would go out of business!! I think you get very worked up over nothing. My opinion is if you ignore what bothers you, it will go away. I would say the bump is pushing buttons, and I have seen it bothers you quite a bit. My advice is to relax and enjoy watching your daughter play ball, that's all that matters anyway, isn't it?

Yes, I shouldnt let it bother me...but the girls on the team are aware of these posts and read them...and when we have one frosh pitcher, one JV and one Varsity, it's not too hard to know when your being called out and camelbump likes to let our girls know that she thinks they ALL suck...except her and her kid. I will be the first to admit that my kid is not a superstar pitcher...she's a good pitcher that is getting better every game. She taught herself how to pitch from a dvd and She works hard every game and takes it extremely seriously. WE do not have the funds to pay upwards of fifty bucks an hour several times a week for a private coach. No, she does not live softball, but she gives 110% when she is on that field. And yes, I know that she will have to deal with these kinds of idiots all her life...it just think it is PATHETIC that camelbump thinks that this is humerous...I wonder how she would feel if I found out who her kid is and started critiquing her?

I just ask that camelbump stops posting if all its going to be about it bashing the camels. and I'll leave it at that...as for myself, I will start my own posts about the team and ignore her...otherwise if I found out who she is you might have to restrain me:eek:

The problem with ignoring bump is that for every person who knows he/she is a troll, there is another who thinks he/she is an example of what Campbell County parents are really like. I would be mad too if I were a CC parent and was being represented on this site by the likes of him/her.

she is a player from another school acting like she is a parent from cchs. Her family likes to make our schhl look stupid!! It will come back to bite their butt soon!!!