Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC Trio To The NBA

Featured Replies

Agree.

 

Count me among those that thinks Indiana might be one of the nation's top teams next year.

 

I might even go so far as to say that IU breaks Cal's Rupp winning streak next December.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitely will be tough. I'm just reaching a little because of all the talent that they are bringing in for next year.

 

I totally agree with you on the talent for the Wolfpack.

I might even go so far as to say that IU breaks Cal's Rupp winning streak next December.

 

No chance.

 

You had me until this one. :lol:

I might even go so far as to say that IU breaks Cal's Rupp winning streak next December.

 

We are friends anymore!

Roy Williams is ruining the game. It reflects badly on the the University of North Carolina. UNC has a bad reputation.

Other than Zeller, who else do you think might go pro?

 

Hopefully Warford.

Other than Zeller, who else do you think might go pro?

 

I don't think Zeller leaves. What year is Watford? I think his dad said something about them looking into leaving early.

I read that James McAdoo is still weighing his options. He may be gone also. We should know after this weekend possibly.

No chance.

 

You had me until this one. :lol:

 

No chance an almost fully intact IU team could beat a totally different UK team next year in Rupp? I'll store that one away for a later date...

  • Author

McAdoo could go as well. It might be a year early but his potential is high and that is mostly what the NBA draft is about. Barnes and Marshall are going to be great pros, Henson needs to get more aggressive and a little meat on his bones.

I don't think Zeller leaves. What year is Watford? I think his dad said something about them looking into leaving early.

 

Watford is a junior...

McAdoo could go as well. It might be a year early but his potential is high and that is mostly what the NBA draft is about. Barnes and Marshall are going to be great pros, Henson needs to get more aggressive and a little meat on his bones.

 

Barnes had every chance possible to be a GREAT college player and was far from it. To say he will be a great pro is more than a little premature...

No chance.

 

You had me until this one. :lol:

 

We are friends anymore!

 

:lol:

 

I don't think it is that big of a stretch, assuming IU returns everyone, which I believe they will. A lot of it depends on what recruits UK gets.

 

I don't think Zeller leaves. What year is Watford? I think his dad said something about them looking into leaving early.

 

Watford will be a senior.

My buddy who is a huge UNC Tarheels fan was really not happy today. He said he was especially not happy with Marshall leaving.

No chance an almost fully intact IU team could beat a totally different UK team next year in Rupp? I'll store that one away for a later date...

 

They also have one of the top recruiting classes too, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.