March 30, 201214 yr To this casual observer, Barnes often looked uninterested on the floor. To me it was more of fear. I think he knows he has the talent, but not the confidence for whatever reason. That is why I think he would hang out on the perimeter.
April 1, 201214 yr Saw this on Twitter tonight, from some guy named Jonathan Jones: Despite what McAdoo's father told several outlets earlier this week, multiple sources have told me all indications are JMM to the NBA
April 1, 201214 yr To me it was more of fear. I think he knows he has the talent, but not the confidence for whatever reason. That is why I think he would hang out on the perimeter. Barnes also never seemed to be able to create his own shot consistently either. He was at his best when he played with Marshall. Without Marshall he sucked.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.