Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC Trio To The NBA

Featured Replies

Harrison Barnes, Kendall Marshall, and John Henson all going pro...

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we KNOW Roy will cry.

Wow thats huge and with Zeller leaving due to graduation things will be of a different nature in Raleigh. Who is UNC bringing in? Seems like cupboard will be very bare next year.

No surprise.

 

Once all the dominoes fall, I think we are in store for a bad college basketball season.

What about McAdoo?

He's staying. He will be a stud.

If McAdoo is remaining (which I haven't seen officially mentioned yet), UNC still loses 75% of its scoring from last year.

No surprise.

 

Once all the dominoes fall, I think we are in store for a bad college basketball season.

 

Agree.

 

Count me among those that thinks Indiana might be one of the nation's top teams next year.

If Leslie stays, I'm saying NC State wins the ACC next year.

 

Did these three announce it together?

 

Count me among those that thinks Indiana might be one of the nation's top teams next year.

 

If all of the underclassmen stay they're probably top 3 to 5.

If Leslie stays, I'm saying NC State wins the ACC next year.

 

Did these three announce it together?

 

Very good possibility, but I have to think Duke & UNC will still be solid.

If all of the underclassmen stay they're probably top 3 to 5.

 

Other than Zeller, who else do you think might go pro?

Very good possibility, but I have to think Duke & UNC will still be solid.

 

Definitely will be tough. I'm just reaching a little because of all the talent that they are bringing in for next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.