Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Baylor 70

Featured Replies

Your the analyst that is critical of others so often, I figured it was your job to know. It's a Sunday so I guess you can have a day off.

Never know the lines. Don't gamble so don't care...

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never know the lines. Don't gamble so don't care...

 

Hmmmm ok.

Gametime is like UC, A wannabee. Prolly has the same disipline 0:D.

Gametime is like UC, A wannabee. Prolly has the same disipline 0:D.

 

If getting paid to watch basketball, and getting paid to follow your team through out the tournament is being a wannabee, then I'll take being a wannabee 7 days a week.

Gametime is like UC, A wannabee. Prolly has the same disipline 0:D.

 

And clearly better educated..

Gametime is like UC, A wannabee. Prolly has the same disipline 0:D.

 

And clearly better educated..

 

 

BOK you've gotta respect GT, he's good at what he does. Any thing I say he knows is just a jab not a cheap shot. The man knows his stuff and I honestly have no idea why you randomly called out GT.

I did see the interview, but still haven't seen the knee to knee collision. Is it mythical? Looked like a strange landing to me.

 

My memory says the RIGHT knee hit the defender's hip and his left knee was the one that was hurt. Am I doing a Clemens and "misremembering?"

And clearly better educated..

 

Well done.

Elite 8

Final 4

Final 4

 

Nice 3 years for Cal.

Elite 8

Final 4

Final 4

 

Nice 3 years for Cal.

 

100 up and 13 down. Not too shabby.

How about the shooting ability (and no fear) of Wiltjer! Kid was born to shoot.

 

He may have the slowest feet I've seen in quite a while. His skill offsets a lot of that.

How about the shooting ability (and no fear) of Wiltjer! Kid was born to shoot.

 

He may have the slowest feet I've seen in quite a while. His skill offsets a lot of that.

 

 

Kid can shoot there is no doubt about that. I know his lateral movement isn't good but I feel like it gets criticized so so so much because if he could just get that going for him he'd be an excellent college player.

How about the shooting ability (and no fear) of Wiltjer! Kid was born to shoot.

 

He may have the slowest feet I've seen in quite a while. His skill offsets a lot of that.

 

One of his best qualities is his lack of foot speed. It means I can watch him play at UK for more than one season. Honestly the kid is lights out from the wing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.