Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Baylor 70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew.

  • Author

Glad we got outta this one without someone getting hurt worse.

Does this mean I have to avoid Facebook and Twitter for an entire week now? Whew.

Game was never in doubt or close, but it sure made me nervous. Next UL -will anything get done in the State of Kentucky this week?

On to UL, it's going to be a fun week.

 

I hate the week in between games. It will be a fun game, but a long week for me.

I hate the week in between games. It will be a fun game, but a long week for me.

 

I agree it's going to be a long week but more fun since we are playing a rival.

Does Craig Sager have to always dress like an idiot?

I said UK by 17, they were up by 23 at one point and the game was never really is question from about 12-13 minutes in to the first half. I'll take the W but hope none of the injuries were too serious.

4 down 2 to go. All dd wins. Impressive. MKG is just a winner. I love that young man.

I said UK by 17, they were up by 23 at one point and the game was never really is question from about 12-13 minutes in to the first half. I'll take the W but hope none of the injuries were too serious.

 

So because they were up by 17 at one point you get credit for being 5 points off? Don't hurt yourself with that back pat... :lol: :lol:

Game was never in doubt or close, but it sure made me nervous. Next UL -will anything get done in the State of Kentucky this week?

 

EVERYTHING will get done this weekend so the state can do absolutely noting on Saturday.:thumb:

I hate the week in between games. It will be a fun game, but a long week for me.

 

Guessing Anthony Davis may be happy there's a week until the next game? He got battered today.

So because they were up by 17 at one point you get credit for being 5 points off? Don't hurt yourself with that back pat... :lol: :lol:

 

Yes and I won't, I stretch regularly. I'm sure you don't have time for that now pops.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.