Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Baylor 70

Featured Replies

So because they were up by 17 at one point you get credit for being 5 points off? Don't hurt yourself with that back pat... :lol: :lol:

 

And ACTUALLY they were up by 23 at one point but it's whatever.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And ACTUALLY they were up by 23 at one point but it's whatever.

 

Your prediction was way off. So there's that... :idunno:

Wow, like zero post game coverage? No interviews? Nothing? Strange. Lots yesterday.

Your prediction was way off. So there's that... :idunno:

 

Haha ok. My point spread was way off(didn't realize 5 was the new 20) but I don't recall seeing your prediction any where? Weird, I guess it's easier to say some one else is wrong when you don't have to admit you are as well. What did Vegas have UK favored by?

Haha ok. My point spread was way off but I don't recall seeing your prediction any where? Weird, I guess it's easier to say some one else is wrong when you don't have to admit you are as well. What did Vegas have UK favored by?

 

You brought it on yourself by bragging that you predicted a 17 point win in multiple threads. I didn't make a big deal about how cool it was that you were off by 5 points... :lol:

You brought it on yourself by bragging that you predicted a 17 point win in multiple threads. I didn't make a big deal about how cool it was that you were off by 5 points... :lol:

 

You didn't answer my question about Vegas?

Wow, like zero post game coverage? No interviews? Nothing? Strange. Lots yesterday.

 

I immediately went to the Internet and watched as the Cats cut down the nets....

 

Use this link as I think it is on via archive! March Madness Live

  • Author
Wow, like zero post game coverage? No interviews? Nothing? Strange. Lots yesterday.

 

Should have it on at halftime of the UNC and Kansas game.

Very impressive game all around by the Wildcats.

Very impressive game all around by the Wildcats.

 

 

10 minutes without missing a basket is certainly a good way to build a lead.

You didn't answer my question about Vegas?

 

Don't know. Don't care. Your internet broken???

Don't know. Don't care. Your internet broken???

 

Your the analyst that is critical of others so often, I figured it was your job to know. It's a Sunday so I guess you can have a day off.

Wow, like zero post game coverage? No interviews? Nothing? Strange. Lots yesterday.

 

Half time of the Jayhawk/UNC game they showed things.

Half time of the Jayhawk/UNC game they showed things.

 

I did see the interview, but still haven't seen the knee to knee collision. Is it mythical? Looked like a strange landing to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.