Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Upsets

Featured Replies

Upsets happen every year. Who do you have pulling the upset or even making a run?

St. Mary's in the Elite 8 on my bracket.

I am taking Memphis to beat MSU in the 2nd (3rd) round. South Florida over Temple.

Memphis over MSU

New Mexico State over IU

West Virginia to the FF.

As of right now (before I change my mind)....

 

I got VCU over Wichita State and Long Beach St. over New Mexico as my 12/5 upsets.

 

Other notables.....

 

Murray State into the Sweet 16

Florida in Final 4

NC State in Sweet 16

I guess it's not really an upset, but I think Colorado State is going to take care of Murray pretty decisively.

I guess it's not really an upset, but I think Colorado State is going to take care of Murray pretty decisively.

 

I think technically that is an upset.

I think technically that is an upset.

 

Technically yes, but I think Colorado State is the better team so I don't really consider it an upset. Much like a 9 seed over an 8 or a 7 over a 10.

I guess it's not really an upset, but I think Colorado State is going to take care of Murray pretty decisively.

They very well may. From a match-up standpoint, they are pretty similar. Both are relatively small teams that cannot rebound for crap. The whole region is small. UK's bracket is big.

I have Florida to the Elite Eight

UNLV to the Sweet 16

Long Beach State over New Mexico

Purdue over St. Mary's

WVU over Gonzaga

South Florida over Temple

 

My ride side of the bracket looks way to much like how "its supposed to be".

^ I'm with you on Long Beach. Also have VCU taking down Wichita. Not really much else in terms of upsets, because I was too chicken to take Vandy to the Final Four.

Lots of the talking heads seem to like Marquette.

Vandy over Syracuse.

 

Vandy has had their super bowl....they'll fold like a lawn chair in the second or third round

Vandy has had their super bowl....they'll fold like a lawn chair in the second or third round

 

I like their Sr leadership, guard play and Festus is a man. We shall see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.