March 12, 201214 yr Folding in the second or third round would be an improvement on their typical NCAA performance as a high seed.
March 13, 201214 yr Author Long Beach State to the Sweet 16 (over Louisville). Wichita over IU to the Sweet 16. Baylor to the Elite 8 over Duke. Murray to the Sweet 16. Cincy over Florida St.
March 13, 201214 yr Long Beach State to the Sweet 16 (over Louisville). Wichita over IU to the Sweet 16. Baylor to the Elite 8 over Duke. Murray to the Sweet 16. Cincy over Florida St. I think those will all be great games.
March 13, 201214 yr I like their Sr leadership, guard play and Festus is a man. We shall see. I really do to, but I keep going back and forth with them. They have the pieces that I love for a tournament run.
March 13, 201214 yr Belmont St. Bonnaventure Harvard Davidson USF Xavier Texas Bearcat hater!! LOL...really depends which Texas team shows up. Cincinnati by and large has been playing pretty good basketball since the "Brawl," but Texas definitely has the talent. I agree with you on Harvard, Amaker may not be the best Xs and Os coach out there, but Stallings has not proven he can get out of the 1st Round with a higher seeded team since he's been at Vandy.
March 13, 201214 yr Folding in the second or third round would be an improvement on their typical NCAA performance as a high seed. Well, the second round is Thursday/Friday so that make sense. Everyone and their mother is picking Vanderbilt. They were a preseason top 10 team for a reason. They can shoot, are big, experienced, and long at the interior positions. No reason to believe they are not primed for a run. But it really would not shock me to see Harvard send them packing. I am telling you, that game on Sunday meant more to them than anything they have ever accomplished. A banner will be hung for it. Seriously. They will go down in Vanderbilt basketball lore for what they have done already.
March 13, 201214 yr Vandy has had their super bowl....they'll fold like a lawn chair in the second or third round That analogy made me laugh!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.