Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Job Openings

Featured Replies

I heard Montgomery Co was open as of today....any truth to this one?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Montgomery Co was open as of today....any truth to this one?

 

Yes, there is a thread on it.

A reporter for the Commonwealth Journal posted on Facebook today that Don Daniel has resigned at Somerset.

I'm just hoping its neither of the Alexandria schools.

 

Montgomery County

I apologize for not noticing that Raceland was on the list, that is who I was referring. I did not see anything else about it, so I thought it was not announced yet. Once again, best of luck in the future to my friend Scott Floyd.

 

Raceland will be filling their open position with a internal option.:confused:

They currently have no open teaching jobs to offer anyone.

 

Biggs @ Ashland has pretty much explored his options each year but has chosen to stay, so far.

Montgomery County

 

I'm just glad it was not Brossart or Campbell County. I don't know any of the other coaches in the 10th well enough to wonder about them.

I'm just glad it was not Brossart or Campbell County. I don't know any of the other coaches in the 10th well enough to wonder about them.

 

I respect all the coaches in our 10th region. Think we have some of the best in the state.

I respect all the coaches in our 10th region. Think we have some of the best in the state.

 

I guess I should add Scott and Mason County to that list too. We don't play any of the other teams on a regular basis or at least in the six years I've been at the Cross.

I guess I should add Scott and Mason County to that list too. We don't play any of the other teams on a regular basis or at least in the six years I've been at the Cross.

 

Coach Humphrey of GRC should get coach of the year this year, with what he has done with this team.

Coach Humphrey of GRC should get coach of the year this year, with what he has done with this team.

 

I already said as much but I'll go further ...lifetime contract.

  • Author
I already said as much but I'll go further ...lifetime contract.

 

And 2 years ago when they lost regions he was on the chopping block, now hes a lifer, coaching is a roller-coaster ride!

Is there anything open in Northern Kentucky?

It depends on your definition of nky. Williamstown would meet mine, but not others.

The word in Berea is that Tony Cox has some serious interest in the Berea Community job. That would be interesting considering he coached at Madison Southern, and led them to there only 44th district title.

Looks like Bob Trimble has switched from girls to boys coaching jobs at Raceland.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.