Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Job Openings

Featured Replies

I can't say, as I don't think anything is official yet.

 

Then why did you post? Come on slick, give us something!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping someone else had heard and would confirm that this was official. Also I don't know if they are stepping down on their own or being ask to or whatever the case. So let's just wait and see.

Didn't even notice Raceland was on the list, I hope Coach Floyd gets back into the business whenever he wants. Some school will get a good coach/person.

I was hoping someone else had heard and would confirm that this was official. Also I don't know if they are stepping down on their own or being ask to or whatever the case. So let's just wait and see.

 

If we are talking about the same coach, believe he is looking, but the position he is wanting has not been announced yet as open.

I'm hearing there might be a job in the 16th coming open.

 

Biggs?

I apologize for not noticing that Raceland was on the list, that is who I was referring. I did not see anything else about it, so I thought it was not announced yet. Once again, best of luck in the future to my friend Scott Floyd.

I heard the assistant coach is stepping in at Williamstown?

Any gossip from the State Tournament??

I'm catching wind that a job in the 10th region has come open. Let me do a little more research before I post anything.....

I'm catching wind that a job in the 10th region has come open. Let me do a little more research before I post anything.....

 

Thought he did a great job, hope he lands a even better job!!!!!

I am hearing that the Shelby Co job is open. Any truth to this?

I'm catching wind that a job in the 10th region has come open. Let me do a little more research before I post anything.....

 

 

You have me intrigued.

  • Author
Thought he did a great job, hope he lands a even better job!!!!!

 

 

I think a lot of people are in the unclear of what coach we are talking about???????

Mason County or Montgomery County? These seem to be the 2 that were complained about the most.

I'm just hoping its neither of the Alexandria schools.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.