Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Job Openings

Featured Replies

According to the KHSAA website, Shelby County is open.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Bourbon Co. got rid of Jay Bordas today. Can anyone confirm?

Is the coach at Henry Clay going to Bourbon? I heard this the other day and thought this seemed a little bit of a surprise considering the team he has coming back at Henry Clay. I do not know the situation though.

Has anyone heard anything about the Taylor County job???

Williamstown is open.

 

I have heard a former NKY football coach who has also dabbled in basketball at various times is at least somewhat interested in this position but he has to ask permission before he can pursue any jobs.

I have heard a former NKY football coach who has also dabbled in basketball at various times is at least somewhat interested in this position but he has to ask permission before he can pursue any jobs.

 

Applications were taken until the 20th I think, so hope he got permission to apply.

Applications were taken until the 20th I think, so hope he got permission to apply.

 

Don't think that he did. He was outranked at home and from what I understand he is still waiting for an opening at his alma mater.:rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.