Here we go again?

nWo

We have a chance of seeing some of the same storms and rain we had this week around the end of next week.

Don't know yet but could see some of the same amounts of rain fall that we had this week. Also with the chance, with at least a 40% chance or higher thunderstorms everyday next week flooding will be a problem. Especially if the severe weather forms by the end of the week.

Remember these look very similiar to the maps before the storms we've had the past week or so. The one for Thursday has me a little concerned because 6 days out it is showing a 30% chance of severe storms.

I'll be updating through the week.

Wednesday Outlook

day5prob.gif

Thursday Outlook

day6prob.gif

Monday morning update:

Confidence is growing that there will be a severe weather outbreak starting Wednesday in the plain state.

The likelihood of more widespread severe thunderstorms will be on Thursday. Supercell thunderstorms with very large hail, wind damage and tornadoes can be expected. Timing is still up in the air for Thursday but the outlook map has been expanded to include western Kentucky. I'm speculating that for Kentucky this will start Thursday afternoon and go into Friday.

I will update as the information warrants it. Take care and have a blessed Monday.

day5prob.gif

Tuesday morning update:

The severe weather threat for the end of this week is growing. While we have some possible thunderstorms today and Wednesday the severe threat grows on Thursday and Friday.

Timing is still up in the air but there is now an enhanced threat area that may see tornadoes rated EF2 or greater, thunderstorm wind gusts of hurricane force (74 mph) or higher, or hail 2 inches or larger in diameter.

Also take note that more of Kentucky is now in the slight risk area. The severe threat seems to be going into Friday. I will update when info warrants it.

Take care and have a blessed Tuesday.

Day 3 Outlook

day3otlk_0730.gif

Probabilistic Map: Note the black hatched area

day3prob_0730.gif

Going to be a rough drive in this morning. I was awakened about an hour ago by the sound of hail and crazy thunder. It does look like once I get across the river, things are better there. Whew...as the saying goes, "GIRD YOUR LOINS!"