Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Great Game

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Great Game

  1. For the most part I would agree with the above. I have seen both of them throw this spring and I would say Nutini was throwing in the mid to high 70"s and Isler was at 80 and would get a few to the mid 80's when he wanted to let go. Isler is definitely not throwing as hard as last summer, but after seeing him this year he looks to be pitching this spring not just throwing.
  2. Way to go Danny!!! I a sure all your pals on the Kings are happy for you.
  3. Congrats... Zach had a terrific year and deserves a chance to play at the next level.
  4. I am not surprised by this outcome. Good luck to Boone in the regionals!
  5. Who made it over him?
  6. Touched him up... 18 strikeouts, OK.:confused:
  7. Sounds like it was more like 81 after seeing the other posts saying he didn't have his usual velocity.
  8. Austin Sebald from Ryle will be going there next year and will be playing baseball and soccer.
  9. If you were at the Cov Cath game last Friday, which I am sure that you were, you would have seen a different kind of effort than today. I don't know why that happened but it did. Two things for sure about today's game, when Ryle got down they didn't respond, and Boone put it on them when they sensed they were down.
  10. Then you saw what we did, a lackluster effort that turned into a run rule.
  11. Wow, strange happenings in the 9th today.
  12. I echo everything above as there is no way to sugar-coat this one:eek:
  13. I agree and no excuses but he was asked to be a catcher and really didn't get to showcase were his real talent is in the outfield. That can also factor in to what you do at the plate. He still is one of the players who not only in the region, but in the state, that can beat your team single handed. My POY finalist would be Maile, Adams, Farris, Nichols, Muench.
  14. I almost forgot. The Real Good- Logan Carney's catch in right field. If you go on NKY.com they have a great photo of this outstanding catch.
  15. Not sure, but with all of those numbers he is definitely a strong candidate.
  16. What is Adams record when on the mound this season?
  17. I agree with most of your statements above, but IMO I don't think there has been outright gloating on this particular thread, just some poking fun at friendly competitors. Ryle has been on the other side in lopsided games this year and I believe if you look back on the Ryle threads where we have lost you will see some credit given to the other teams and an admission if we just plain got beat. All of the Ryle fans I know have the utmost respect for the Cov Cath team and realize if you happen to match up again in the regional that it is a new ball game against a talented team.
  18. Yes, it is $5. It is worth every penny to watch high school baseball in Freedoms wonderful facility.
  19. Ok, but no comments on the other accomplishments he has made this year. I guess I should have made myself clearer, but I thought it was evident that Adams was one of the front runners for the award or am I wrong?
  20. Adams has had a pretty nice year, not just home runs. Is there more to what you are saying or should we read between the lines?
  21. That should make Adams the leader for POY.
  22. This is what I commenting on when I said I was surprised...Excuses!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.