Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villa Madonna/Lloyd Memorial Predictions

Featured Replies

I know Lloyd beat Villa 12-2 not too long ago but don't know the circumstances so I'masking what people are thinking about their upcoming game tomorrow afternoon/evening at Champion Window Field in Florence.

 

I'll be there doing the music for the game so if anyone wants to come by and chat before or after the game, please feel free to stop on by.

Sounds good.. I really hope they can get that game in with all the rain coming down. It would be a shame to cancel this game and the high school kids not be able to play at this stadium.

 

As for the game Lloyd beat Villa 12-2 but 6 of those runs came with a grand slam in the very last inning when Villa put in a different pitcher. Lloyd is definitely favorite in the game tomorrow but it should be a close game and a good one to watch as Villa is hot lately.

 

I know music is played when each player comes up to the plate, do the high school kids get to pick which song is played as they come up to bat?

Just out of curiosity.

  • Author

Personally, I don't play songs in between batters for the high school games. I might do that for the regional tournament when I have more time to get some additional songs edited. What I do is play songs before the game and between innings and I'll play some effects music to try to get the crowd into the game as well as some other special effects tunes (i.e. for foul balls, etc.).

 

I too hope the game gets going tomorrow cause if it doesn't, I'll be out a few hours pay ;)

Personally, I don't play songs in between batters for the high school games. I might do that for the regional tournament when I have more time to get some additional songs edited. What I do is play songs before the game and between innings and I'll play some effects music to try to get the crowd into the game as well as some other special effects tunes (i.e. for foul balls, etc.).

 

I too hope the game gets going tomorrow cause if it doesn't, I'll be out a few hours pay ;)

 

 

The later game that night, (if the weather is nice) will bring out a huge crowd as the Ryle Raiders will play the Colonels of CovCath starting at 8pm.

 

statmanhensley if they play, I will come up to say HI!

The later game that night, (if the weather is nice) will bring out a huge crowd as the Ryle Raiders will play the Colonels of CovCath starting at 8pm.

 

statmanhensley if they play, I will come up to say HI!

 

Pretty certain that game has been moved to Cov Cath. Ultimately though, I don't think it'll matter. With all this rain, I can't imagine the Freedom is going to let anyone on their field tomorrow. This weather is just brutal. :mad:

  • Author

The Freedom do have an exhibition game there tonight so as soon as I find out anything, I'll say it along to everyone on here about the Villa/Lloyd game. cooperstown is correct in saying that the CovCath/Ryle game won't be there tonight.

Who is on the hill for the Blue Lightning?

Personally, I don't play songs in between batters for the high school games. I might do that for the regional tournament when I have more time to get some additional songs edited. What I do is play songs before the game and between innings and I'll play some effects music to try to get the crowd into the game as well as some other special effects tunes (i.e. for foul balls, etc.).

 

I too hope the game gets going tomorrow cause if it doesn't, I'll be out a few hours pay ;)

 

More glass-breaking sounds Statman!!!

what is the status of the field for tonight's game? did they tarp it? do they have it ready? anyone know? thank you!

The game just got cancelled. Sorry folks.

 

Not surprising. The field has to be very, very wet and they're just not going to let high school games cause it to be torn up before the Freedom's season even starts. Hats off to Freedom management for making this stadium available to the local schools for regular season play and for hosting the regionals.

Not surprising. The field has to be very, very wet and they're just not going to let high school games cause it to be torn up before the Freedom's season even starts. Hats off to Freedom management for making this stadium available to the local schools for regular season play and for hosting the regionals.

Feel bad for the Lightning who never got their shot to play on Champions Field this year. Were they the only school in the region left out?

Feel bad for the Lightning who never got their shot to play on Champions Field this year. Were they the only school in the region left out?

 

I don't know that you can qualify them as being "left out." I mean, they were indeed scheduled to play there. Freedom does not control Mother Nature. There were lots of schools in NKY that were not scheduled to play at Champion Window this year. Maybe these coach/AD failed to contact Freedom management about the possibility of setting up a game or simply didn't want to play there. The Freedom also has to concern themselves with the attendance that comes with some of these smaller schools. There is a cost to them to open and staff their park and prepare the field, especially if 40 people show up to watch the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.