Everything posted by ROSE HILL MOM
-
Rose Hill 62 Rowan Co. 37 / 16th Region
Congrats Rose Hill on your win tonight against Rowan Co.!!!:banana::banana:Good Luck Royals Saturday against Elliott Co!!!:thumb:
-
Raceland vs. East Carter Predictions (16th Region)
I look for this to be a close game as well. But I'm going with East Carter in this one by 6.:thumb:
-
Rose Hill vs Rowan Co. Predictions (16th Region)
Any thoughts???
-
Bath Co. vs. Ashland Predictions (16th Region)
I've seen Bath Co. play and they are tough. I will have to take Bath Co. in this one by 10+.:thumb:
-
16th Regional Tournament - 1st Round
1. Bath Co. 2. East Carter 3. Elliott Co. 4. Rose Hill Bath Co. Rose Hill Rose Hill:dancingpa
-
Rose Hill 63 Ashland 61 (64th District Championship)
I was waiting for someone to say something about Dickie Martin. The comments he made about our players last night were completely uncalled for and had nothing to do with the game. These kids are playing a game they love, that they put their heart and soul into and then they to have their self-esteem beat down by an adult making comments he shouldn't. All I can say is alot of people are upset about this including myself. I think he has stepped on one too many toes this time.:madman::madman: Rose Hill Royals Rock!!!!!!:ylsuper: The smell of victory is so sweet!!!:ylsuper:
-
16th Region Pairings
Thanks for the info!!!:thumb: My final has Rose Hill vs Bath Co. with Rose Hill taking it all!!! Would you all have expected anything else???
-
16th Region Pairings
Thanks for the info!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 63 Ashland 61 (64th District Championship)
As soon as you find out, could you post the info? Thank you for all your help!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 63 Ashland 61 (64th District Championship)
Does anyone know the dates and times for games in Morehead?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 63 Ashland 61 (64th District Championship)
Congrats Royals on your first 64th District Championship!!! It was hard fought and well deserved!!! No one deserves it more than these boys do!!! Awesome game tonight by Alex Malloy, Johnny Bush, and Scott Gambill. Great game winning save tonight Alex!!! Good Luck in Morehead!!!!:thumb::banana: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Rose Hill vs. Ashland Predictions
They have beat them twice and the third time will be the ultimate charm!!! Ahh.....the smell of victory will be so sweet!!! They have worked very hard this season and have their eye on the prize!!! Nobody deserves this more than these boys do!!! The dream team I predict will win by 20+. Good Luck boys!!!:thumb::banana::thumb::banana: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Fairview/Ashland Updates
I agree.:thumb:
-
Fairview/Ashland Updates
Thank you for the updates onetoya!!! :thumb:
-
Rose Hill 72 Boyd Co 53
Congrats Royals on the win tonight!!!:thumb: Good luck on Friday in the finals!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 78 Greenup County 60
Congrats Royals on the win!!:thumb:
-
Boone Co 76 Rose Hill 69
Stats anyone???
-
Rose Hill vs Boone Co. Game Question
I could not attend this game, but does anyone know if it will be webstreamed or will Homeless Camel give their great updates as usual. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 76 Ashland 43
Way to go Royals!!! Wow!!! What a game!!! You boys are the bomb!!!:thumb: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Ashland / Rose Hill Predictions
Rose Hill is playing great ball right now. I will have to go with my boys by 20. Go Royals!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 64 Fairview 53
Congrats Royals on your win over Fairview!!!:thumb:Also Alex Malloy played an awesome game tonight!!!:thumb:
-
Fairview @ Rose Hill predictions
Rose Hill by 14.:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 63 Boyd County 50
Congrats Royals on your win against Boyd Co.!!!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 53 Murray 39
Congrats Royals!!!:dancingpa Good Luck tomorrow!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 40 Lou. Collegiate 37
Congrats Royals!!:dancingpa Good Luck with Murray!!:thumb: