Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview @ Rose Hill predictions

Featured Replies

Hope to make it to this one. I don't think it will be as close as the first meeting. I will prognosticate a 12 point Rose Hill victory.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this game first time around at Fairview, I think the Hill is better now and I don't know about Fairview. I will say Rose Hill by 10.

I'll go with Rose Hill by 8. I wonder if spindoc can move our seats from the endzone to center court so we can help keep Coach Cooksey within the coaching box. Hey Don, I hope you can make it. Look up the 3 fat guys, and the one skinny, neat looking fellow sitting in the folding chairs. You can't miss them, they'll be surrounded by food. We'd love to meet you.

  • Author

Well, I sure appreciate the invite, I hope to be able to make it out. I'm having a battle with the gout. It's either the gout, or Mrs. King hit me in my toe while I was asleep with a ballpeen hammer. I think I saw you fellows at the last game sitting by the student section. Must be nice to avoid bleacher butt with those chairs you had. What kind of strings would you have to pull to get this old promoter a chair in that row? Of course I saw one fellow sitting on the opposite end, you guys didn't associate with him much. Does he have an odor issue?

 

Hope that coach Fraley and his Royals lay a knockout on the Eagles. Something about that Fairview coach always being out on the floor really gets me peeved. Maybe it's his vision, he has to get close enough to see. Getting old isn't for sissies. I wish both teams an injury free game.

 

Only in America, baby!

Fairview wants to win. Fairview by 2.

  • Author
Fairview wants to win. Fairview by 2.

Rose Hill does too, Rose Hill by 14.

I'll go with Rose Hill by 8. I wonder if spindoc can move our seats from the endzone to center court so we can help keep Coach Cooksey within the coaching box. Hey Don, I hope you can make it. Look up the 3 fat guys, and the one skinny, neat looking fellow sitting in the folding chairs. You can't miss them, they'll be surrounded by food. We'd love to meet you.

 

These friend get togethers and food donations are just to amusing. How did you all get so funny?:banana:

 

Getting back to topic I will say Rose Hill wins this by at least 5 because I think it is a home game for them?:banana:

Fairview wants to win. Fairview by 2.

 

Wow. I wish I knew a long time ago that was how it worked. I could have picked them all right this year. How come Elliott County didn't want to win against Rose Hill and Covington Catholic?

 

 

Rose Hill 67

 

Fairview 62

Rose Hill 65-50.

I'm going to have to go with Fairview in this one. :thumb:

Elliott wanted to save points for later!:banana:

but now the fight is on for post season.:dancingpa

  • Author
I'm going to have to go with Fairview in this one. :thumb:

There's my man the Wire Man, coming through with his anti-RH pick, you never disappoint young man. Wish you could actually make it to see this one in person.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.