Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill vs. Ashland Predictions

Who wins? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will say the Royals win their first 64th District Championship by about 30...or more.:banana:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want Rose Hill to do the same thing they did against Boyd. Take care of business and put Ashland away early.

I just want Rose Hill to do the same thing they did against Boyd. Take care of business and put Ashland away early.

 

:thumb:

 

Rose Hill by just enough.

Don't count us (Ashland) out. We might just jump up and bite you on the backside.

Don't count us (Ashland) out. We might just jump up and bite you on the backside.

 

Hence why I want the Royals to put them away early. :thumb:

I seriously doubt they'll take us out early. I believe that it will like the years of OJ and be one of, dare we say, triple overtime. We can only hope that this game can bring as much entertainment as that one. Especially since we won that one!

People that year didn't either.

People that year didn't either.

 

 

I don't know if they expected a triple OT, but I'm sure everyone expected a close ballgame.

Don't count us (Ashland) out. We might just jump up and bite you on the backside.

That may be all you have to aim at.:D

 

Royals by 15.

:lol: People are voting Ashland in the pole? Seriously, I understand rooting for your team and everything, but realistically Ashland has 0% chance of winning this game. I know, Ashland just beat Russell to break their long losing streak, but the devils aren't walking through that door Friday night.

 

Rose Hill by 20.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.