Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill vs. Ashland Predictions

Who wins? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Rose Hill by 11 in another Lee Corso game.....one that will be "Closer than the experts think"

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: People are voting Ashland in the pole? Seriously, I understand rooting for your team and everything, but realistically Ashland has 0% chance of winning this game. I know, Ashland just beat Russell to break their long losing streak, but the devils aren't walking through that door Friday night.

 

Rose Hill by 20.

 

"0" chance? There is always a chance and imo is that Ashland is hoping that the Royals are thinking the same way and come into this one thinking they can sleepwalk through it. I agree that Rose Hill should definately be the favorite and will more than likely win.

I will also say that it is thinking like this by the favorite that sometimes will get them beat. JMO

:lol: People are voting Ashland in the pole? Seriously, I understand rooting for your team and everything, but realistically Ashland has 0% chance of winning this game. I know, Ashland just beat Russell to break their long losing streak, but the devils aren't walking through that door Friday night.

 

Rose Hill by 20.

 

The only way there is 0% chance is if Ashland forfeits. Just ask June Buchanan about those 0% chances this morning and see how they respond.:thumb:

I would never say that a team has 0 chance of winning a game. I will say that Rose Hill will be the prohibitive favorite, but anything can happen in the post season.

I can guarantee the Royals players and coaches are not going into this game thinking it's a slam dunk. They have learned to respect each and every opponent, and will be ready to lace 'em up and play.

 

Should be a great game. :thumb:

Did June Buchanan lose? and to whom? Well said Fastbreak.

:lol: People are voting Ashland in the pole? Seriously, I understand rooting for your team and everything, but realistically Ashland has 0% chance of winning this game. I know, Ashland just beat Russell to break their long losing streak, but the devils aren't walking through that door Friday night.

 

Rose Hill by 20.

 

It's ok to vote with your heart but I think anyone who has seen these two play would agree that Rose Hill come in as a pretty good favorite.

 

To me this game comes down to one thing, how does Ashland shoot. If they shoot really well it will be a game if not it is curtains. Rose Hill can shoot poorly and still win because they will create points with rebounding and defense.

 

Anyway I will pick with my heart and say Rose Hill by 13.

Did June Buchanan lose? and to whom? Well said Fastbreak.

 

June Buchanan's season ended last night with a loss to Letcher Central in the district tourney.

This game will be closer than a lot think. Ashland has something to prove, and not get beat by double digits.

I don't think you can ever count Ashland out of any contest. Coach Biggs will have them ready to play. I look for this to be a close contest.

 

 

Rose Hill 63

 

Ashland 60

Rose Hill by 10+

This game will be closer than a lot think. Ashland has something to prove, and not get beat by double digits.
From what I've seen, if Rose Hill wins by less than 20 it will be a lot closer than a lot think. :eek:

 

According to the KHSAA website, Rose Hill has won by 18 and 33 points already this season. Emotion and tradition are motivators, but tradition doesn't score points over a 6' 8" cat with skills, or stop a 6' 5" lightning quick guard from getting to the rim, or stop a 6' 2" sharpshooter from knocking the bottom out from 25' or stopping a 6' 4" sprinter from running down the floor and finishing.

 

I've watched this team play in Lexington and Louisville. They're hungry, and have too many weapons. I'll take them by 20.

Rose Hill has never won a district championship, boys. They are very motivated. I know Ashland is also motivated to avoid losing and being swept. Both teams will play very hard and leave it on the floor. It will be a great game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.