Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 62 Rowan Co. 37 / 16th Region

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds about right...no surprise here

  • Author

I didn't see this score posted so here it is, no details or stats. I got it from the KHSAA website.

 

Congrats to Rose Hill on the win. :thumb:

 

Saturdays games should be good ones,

East vs. Ashland

Elliot vs. Rose Hill

The performance tonight by Chad Jackson was the best I have seen in many a year. I believe I heard he had a triple double with 31 points. He scored off the dribble, in the post, off rebounds, in transitions, on mid range jumpers and behind the arc. Simply unbelievable tonight.

  • Author
The performance tonight by Chad Jackson was the best I have seen in many a year. I believe I heard he had a triple double with 31 points. He scored off the dribble, in the post, off rebounds, in transitions, on mid range jumpers and behind the arc. Simply unbelievable tonight.

 

Yeah but what else can he do?:rolleyes::D

Sounds like it truly was a great game for Jackson.

Yeah but what else can he do?:rolleyes::D

Sounds like it truly was a great game for Jackson.

 

I cannot overstate how well he played.

Very good game from the Hill. Chad was on another level.

The performance tonight by Chad Jackson was the best I have seen in many a year. I believe I heard he had a triple double with 31 points. He scored off the dribble, in the post, off rebounds, in transitions, on mid range jumpers and behind the arc. Simply unbelievable tonight.

 

I cannot overstate how well he played.

 

 

 

You are correct about Chad's performance. He was flat out awesome tonight. He was 15-20 from the field. :scared::scared:

 

He makes it look so effortless also. You just know he can take over whenever he wants.

I must comment on the one walking call the one official called on Chad tonight. It was a beautiful spin move that left the defender glued to the floor. I guess the official couldn't believe the move himself so he figured it must have been walk. He was WRONG!!!!!!!!

Rose Hill came out slow early, but picked the pace up later on and ran away with it. Awesome performance by Mr. Jackson!!! He is the real deal!! Also, Euton, who played very hard tonight, didn't get many touches on offense because of a very well planned attack by Rowan. Rose Hill's supporting cast helped out as well, solid game from Barber, Bush, and Gambill.

 

Jackson 31

Barber 16

Gambill 7

Euton 4

Bush 2

Malloy 2

Also Rowan played very hard! They kept playing hard the whole game, and never quit. Late in the game fatigue set in and Rose Hill's press started to pay off.

 

 

For Rowan:

 

Pettit 14

Sergent 11

Duff 4

Cross 3

Ginter 3

Brockman 2

I cannot overstate how well he played.

 

 

 

:thumb: :flame::bunny: Chad totally disproved the bunny theory tonight! :lol:

 

I was very impressed with his court awareness. He probably could have scored 60 himself but continued to get his team involved in the offense. I have to admit it, the game tonight has changed my opinion. He will be a good player at the next level.:thumb:

 

Now the really good news for Rose Hill and Ashland is that the Duckster is still picking Elliott Co and East Carter. :thumb: I have not picked 3 winners in a row this year.;) Tonight may be my first 2 in a row.:scared:

Jackson ended with 31 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 steals. 1-3 on 3's and 14-17 on 2's.

I forgot to mention him earlier, but I must also brag on the game by Robbie Barber tonight. He had the best overall game I've seen him play this year. He poured in 16 points tonight, and could have had more, but he seemed to try to get Euton untracked by feeding the ball inside tonight. I don't think Robbie looks for his shot enough. There were several times tonight when I found myself yelling "Shoot it Robbie". I know Robbie's outside game is going to be a huge key for Rose Hill beating Elliott County on Saturday. When he's hitting from outside he makes Rose Hill so much tougher, and keeps teams from trying to cheat on Chad and Dakota. It's easy to forget sometimes that he's just a Freshman. I know his dad had to be proud tonight. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.