Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 78 Greenup County 60

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the updates Sun, you did a great job.

  • Author

You're welcome -- it was a challenge while I finished my taxes...

Multi-tasking, even better.:lol:

Multi-tasking, even better.:lol:

 

 

Or you could say multi-"taxing":thumb:

 

Great job on the updates.:ylsuper:

Glad to see the Royals get some quality bench play. Great game by Quankenbush. I think spindoc"jr" got in the score book. Good game Royals.

Congrats to the Royals on the win.:thumb:

Congratulations to the Royals. I picked the Royals by 20 and until about 8 seconds to go I was right. Oh, well. Congratulations to the Greenup seniors, it's been a tough road to say the least. Congrats on hanging in there. Good luck to both next week.

Congrats to Rose Hill. They could have won by 40, easy.

 

Now for Greenup, JV and Varsity games were WITHOUT A DOUBT the two worst coached games I have seen all year, by ANY team. I could go on and on as to why, but what is the use. If you were at the game, you know why and if you weren't, it wouldn't matter to you anyway. The Greenup Administration has ANOTHER chance to do the right thing with the hiring of a new coach and staff. I just hope they get it right this time. Neither on the bench now deserve that chance. I have been patient for two years in a row now, but it's time to fix the problems.

 

Best of luck to both teams in tournament play.

All four of the 64th District teams had a win going into next weeks District play. Congratulations to all. I think three of those wins were against the 63rd District.

Congrats to Rose Hill. They could have won by 40, easy.

 

Now for Greenup, JV and Varsity games were WITHOUT A DOUBT the two worst coached games I have seen all year, by ANY team. I could go on and on as to why, but what is the use. If you were at the game, you know why and if you weren't, it wouldn't matter to you anyway. The Greenup Administration has ANOTHER chance to do the right thing with the hiring of a new coach and staff. I just hope they get it right this time. Neither on the bench now deserve that chance. I have been patient for two years in a row now, but it's time to fix the problems.

 

Best of luck to both teams in tournament play.

 

What are your qualifications to be a judge of coaching talent?? Isn't it a little unfair to judge their coaching ability based on the situations they have been put in the last 2 years?? I have spoken with numerous coaches and former coaches who feel Coach Smith has done fine under the circumstances this year and that Nathan Sutton has a bright future as a young up and coming coach. I trust their opinions much more than someone who hides behind a computer and spouts off.

What are your qualifications to be a judge of coaching talent?? Isn't it a little unfair to judge their coaching ability based on the situations they have been put in the last 2 years?? I have spoken with numerous coaches and former coaches who feel Coach Smith has done fine under the circumstances this year and that Nathan Sutton has a bright future as a young up and coming coach. I trust their opinions much more than someone who hides behind a computer and spouts off.

 

My qualifications are probably about as good as yours. NO, I don't think it's unfair to judge their coaching ability based on what I have seen for the past two years!! Don't see either as having a bright future in coaching, young up and coming or not. I'm glad you trust their opinions, that sure means a lot to me. Just glad you're not spouting off behind your computer.

BTW, were you at the game? If so, how can you possibly say either done a fine job?

I never said anything about my qualifications to judge coaches but I do take seriously the opinions of highly respected current and former coaches who probably know more about what it takes to be a good coach than you or I.

 

BTW, I'm more than willing to divulge who I am (not that it's any big secret) if you are.

 

I never said anything about my qualifications, either. I would love to hear from a "highly respected current and former coach" who think Smith and Sutton are doing a fine job. Just hope they don't apply, either.

 

I don't really care who you are. Why would you care who I am, I'm just someone who spouts off behind my computer, remember?

 

We could argue back and forth all day and it still doesn't help the coaching situation at Greenup. I just hope for the players, things get better. They are who matters, not you or I.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.