Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 78 Greenup County 60

Featured Replies

As for the red, I somehow doubt that.

As for the blue, not true, they have a game left to lose, and I think that will happen in just a couple of days.:D

 

The only thing about this comment that I can say, is come Friday I will be rooting for the Team in RED, irregardless what happens on Tuesday night:thumb:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Seniors are Greenup graduating this year? I have been around their Freshman team and they are good, what about Junior/Soph classes?

The only thing about this comment that I can say, is come Friday I will be rooting for the Team in RED, irregardless what happens on Tuesday night:thumb:

 

What if it is Ashand vs. Rose Hill?

What if it is Ashand vs. Rose Hill?

He'll have to travel to Sheldon Clark Friday.

He'll have to travel to Sheldon Clark Friday.

 

Hey Spin...that was actually a good one.:thumb:

 

Gas prices too high, I might just have to sit home and pout:thumb:

 

Actually just giving you a hard time more than anything. If Rose Hill makes it to the Sweet 16 to represent our Region, then I will jump on your bandwagon.:banana:

What if it is Ashand vs. Rose Hill?

 

Probably go to the Movies instead.:ylsuper:

How many Seniors are Greenup graduating this year? I have been around their Freshman team and they are good, what about Junior/Soph classes?

 

I believe they are graduating 4 seniors. As far as the junior class you have Adkins, Baker, and Newberry returning. For the sophomores I only think theres one who is playing in Michael Gullett. The freshman are good and when I was at a Greenup game I seemed to see a few of them in the varsity game.

I believe they are graduating 4 seniors. As far as the junior class you have Adkins, Baker, and Newberry returning. For the sophomores I only think theres one who is playing in Michael Gullett. The freshman are good and when I was at a Greenup game I seemed to see a few of them in the varsity game.

 

Greenslate is a junior also, but I heard he quit after the RH game. Has anyone else heard this? What happened, I know he was starting JV, but I never saw him get any pt in varsity. I always thought he brought a high level of intensity to the game and not to mention a fine 3 point shot.

Just a guess but, Dakotah may be getting ready for baseball.

 

That very well could be the case. He will be spending ALOT of time on the diamond this spring, IMO.

I believe they are graduating 4 seniors. As far as the junior class you have Adkins, Baker, and Newberry returning. For the sophomores I only think theres one who is playing in Michael Gullett. The freshman are good and when I was at a Greenup game I seemed to see a few of them in the varsity game.

 

Greenup is graduating 3 seniors and returning 4 Jr's for next year Baker, Adkins, Craft and Newberry.

That very well could be the case. He will be spending ALOT of time on the diamond this spring, IMO.

 

I know there has to be some kind of underlying meaning to this post because Euton hasn't played baseball since I have know him and I have know him for 6 years.

 

Is there is there another Dakotah that I'm not aware of.

Probably go to the Movies instead.:ylsuper:

 

:laugh:

Just a guess but, Dakotah may be getting ready for baseball.

 

I wasnt talking about Dakotah, I was talking about Joe Bob Greenslate (also linebacker on the fb team).

I wasnt talking about Dakotah, I was talking about Joe Bob Greenslate (also linebacker on the fb team).

 

Did anyone ever find out anything about this?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.