Rose Hill 78 Greenup County 60

I don't know the situation at Greenup but was as the Holmes-Greenup game. Not much talent on the floor for Greenup so I'm not real sure if the coaches could help much. Holmes could have won by 60-90 pts if they wanted. Their boys stuggled to advance the ball past half court.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson and Euton combined for, I thnk, thirteen points. The "supporting cast" put up 65 points. Dakota and Chad really did a good job getting others involved. Quackenbush was a beast. This was a good team win for Rose Hill going into tournament time.

Hmmm...Playing a little different style to get "the supporting cast" involved. Hope that doesnt get the other players out of Sync.

Looks like maybe another reason for an upset on the 26th.:thumb:

Hmmm...Playing a little different style to get "the supporting cast" involved. Hope that doesnt get the other players out of Sync.

Looks like maybe another reason for an upset on the 26th.:thumb:

Is that what you're hanging your hopes on Boog?

Not hanging my hopes on anything...Honestly could care less who wins, but stating my opinion...

I can promise you that RH is more worried right now than Boyd is..Boyd has NOTHING to lose:thumb:

I'll agree with you on this statement. If RH is not worried about Boyd, it could be the end of Rose Hill's season. But I don't think getting other players involved will hurt RH.

Rose Hill played all 15 players last night. The first half was by all accounts ragged and ugly... no excuses, just sloppy ball. The Royals subbed early and often, but came out in the third and took care of business quickly, with the starters taking a seat early. They played the end of the 3rd and the entire 4th quarter with younger players on the floor. Much of the 4th featured three 8th graders a freshman and a sophomore on the floor. Fraley could have named his score if he'd wanted to be a jerk about it. There was no point in running up the score, or needlessly risking injury to his main group.

Greenup has some outstanding young men on their team, and were all gracious following the game. Their coaching staff were gentlemen, and the officiating was as good as it gets in the 16th Region for both teams.

Only novices and fools overlook an opponent. The Royals have been paying some pretty heavy dues to get to this point in the season. There's no way they are going to overlook Boyd County. Win or lose, it won't be because they don't take Boyd seriously.

Not hanging my hopes on anything...Honestly could care less who wins, but stating my opinion...

I can promise you that RH is more worried right now than Boyd is..Boyd has NOTHING to lose:thumb:

As for the red, I somehow doubt that.

As for the blue, not true, they have a game left to lose, and I think that will happen in just a couple of days.:D