Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkysportslegend

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkysportslegend

  1. I'm sure the man had said a few unpleasant things to the officials.
  2. What happened in this one? Anybody have details?
  3. Darian was the last, he was hurt earlier in the year.:thumb: That makes 4 of the 5 injured who have started this year, and the 5th kid has been receiving more and more minutes as the season has progressed.
  4. 8/18, Scott was 12/20. It is a good win given it is a rivalry, but I hate to break it to the Eagle faithful but SK was missing 4 or 5 key contributors. Heck, I think the hurt Pioneers when healthy could have beaten the SK team on the floor tonight. Regardless it is a rivalry win and was a close game.
  5. Comical. Maegley will even say that he was outplayed by Mace in the second game, heard him say it directly. Ponzer is the key to this team's success, the majority of the reason for the loss in the Walton game was Maegley being on the floor. I agree that a few players do get zoned in on the dribble but Ponzer has always been an unselfish player who is willing to give up whatever for the better of the team. Funny you should mention him being a turnover waiting to happen seeing as how last year when Hester was hurt the Pioneers didn't really lose a step with him stepping in at the point. Hurd was scoring as much if not more than ever before but Ponzer didn't know how to make the pass? I think having a timid big man down low is hurting this team pretty bad. Also, don't understand the logic of him turning it over too much and then saying if he plays they win by 6, if not they lose by 10+ and have over 20 turnovers.
  6. Wow! Maegley is far from being the best big man in NKY. The second meeting against Mace he definitely did not outplay him. The only correct thing in the bolded part above was the statement that he is no Hurd. I'll give you that the team does have a few selfish players, and at this time they don't have a point guard to take care of the ball, but the most timid on the team is Maegley. That is what makes it most frustrating watching him play is that with his size and skill set he really could be a monster down low.
  7. SK has a student section? This game's attendance should be decent just for the mere fact that it is a rivalry game. The key for SK will be whether they can handle the ball and if Maegley plays timid or not. If Scott can play intense defense they will fluster whoever is running the point for the Pioneers. Despite how much SK has declined I look for them to get motivated and win this game by 7.
  8. Didn't see this one coming, congrats NCC.
  9. Are you serious? I won't say anything so you can see the picture and be amazed.
  10. Dixie, Scott, and SK. Still a feeder though.
  11. That's what I thought. A loss is a loss, but I wouldn't read too much into this one based on the final score, seeing as how WV didn't have 3 players.
  12. The 94 team was the one with the D1 players and All Americans, they also won the region that year. I'm with SSC, I think that team was probably the best of the decade.
  13. The '03 (I think) SK team that lost to St. Henry in the regional finals was pretty good. That team was led by Mike Brock but had some pretty good players in Eric Reed and Mike Kannady to go with him. St. Henry just had their number that year.
  14. Was Walton at full strength for this game?
  15. Twenhofel and Summit View's middle school teams (I believe) have done well the past few years as well.
  16. I agree that would be fun to watch, but it wouldn't settle this debate.
  17. I don't know about this year but I'd say he will eventually be a starter for Beechwood, that is if he pans out the way he is supposed to.
  18. He might have played some LB but I agree with you, that's why I said he won't be missed this year but possibly in a few years.
  19. Crane transferred, not sure the exact details but he didn't like the way some things were dealt with. I also heard he wasn't happy with the way he was treated in his short time on the freshman basketball team. These are just excuses, as he has been rumored to be transfering even during the freshman season. His presence won't be as missed this year as in might be in a few. He would have been 3rd string RB next year anyways.
  20. I didn't go to this game and that is what I immediately asked and was told that is not the case.
  21. That is a question a lot of SK fans would like to know. She is probably their best athlete and can really take over a game, but yet for some reason there are times that she doesn't get to play hardly at all.
  22. So now it is a coin flip for the 1st seed in the district, when will that take place?
  23. :confused: He could be out a month, but probably no longer than that, besides the season is over way before four months.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.