Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton @ Scott High Predictions 2/15

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this cross town shootout?

It is alway's a great game. SK beat Scott by 10, or so at Simon, but with Nate on the bench due to injury, and SK not being themselves of late, this game could be very interesting.

 

I will still go with the Pioneers by 7.

Simon Kenton got the better of Scott in the first game. Early foul trouble kept

key Scott players on the bench for long stretches. Slavey,Barnes and Dressman played well which they will need to do again with Ponzer down.If Scott plays team ball and they don't look over their shoulder towards the bench after each miscue Scott by 5, If they don't play team ball Sk by 8.

Seen Simon once, and have yet to see Scott. I'll go with Simon Kenton by 13.

Eags need to defend the Nest.

Thought they did well versus Holmes for about a half. Gotta keep up the intensity for four quarters.

Eagle Pride is County Wide.

I'm hoping for a big rowdy crowd. I'm hoping for a big Eagle victory. Scott wins in a squeaker +2...

What does Sk need to do to make sure they come away with a win ?

What does Sk need to do to make sure they come away with a win ?

 

Score more points than Scott.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm hoping for a big rowdy crowd. I'm hoping for a big Eagle victory. Scott wins in a squeaker +2...

 

I wonder if there will be. For whatever reason, the crowds for the games that I have been to this year have been down; especially the student sections. It will be interesting to see how this crowd is since it is a Friday night. My guess is it won't be real hard to find a seat since both teams aren't having as strong of years as they did in the past.

Score more points than Scott.:lol::lol::lol:

 

Walked into that one:thumb:

  • Author

With Scott showing improvement and with the way SK has been playing lately....Scott wins this game by 6.

SK needs someone to step up in the PG role to be able to pull this one out.

I wonder if there will be. For whatever reason, the crowds for the games that I have been to this year have been down; especially the student sections. It will be interesting to see how this crowd is since it is a Friday night. My guess is it won't be real hard to find a seat since both teams aren't having as strong of years as they did in the past.

 

Neither team is having that great of a year. I'm sure that hurts a little. The game last month between the two was pretty well attended. I love the rivalry between the two student sections...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.