Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkysportslegend

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkysportslegend

  1. There are other scholarships and forms of financial aid that he would be able to receive.
  2. Really? I mean, I understand it probably upsets you seeing as how you kept saying that he couldn't go D1 and now he is being offered to walk-on at UK, which is still going D1, but woopty-freakin-doo? Come on, surely you understand that it is a huge deal.
  3. That's not a walk-on scholarship. That would be available to him even if he decides to go to UK as just a student and not play basketball. But that is good that his tuition would not be based on basketball.
  4. So what is the difference between that and a full ride? I've never heard of a walk-on scholarship.
  5. Not sure that I understand?:confused::sleep:
  6. Now you have me curious if you are hearing what I am hearing? If so then I agree there will be some surprised. If you don't want to say anything in public shoot me a pm.
  7. Holmes, down by 1 shoots a shot at the horn which is blocked by a Shelby County players whose arm just happened to be straight up throught the rim. The most obvious goaltending ever, but it wasn't called.
  8. They shouldn't be in this debate, its about teams that didn't win, not teams that were robbed in the greatest injustice in Sweet 16 history. But I guess since the refs missed that one they would be a pretty good choice.
  9. They confused me at the end when they said that's not how we play or something along those lines.
  10. Have all the announcers of Holmes' games been from the other team?
  11. Well actually you did say presently by saying he was the best player in NKY this season.:confused: Oh, by the way I like the little phrase at the end of this post.
  12. Yes, and Bryan isn't the player that Romes is. I thought Romes could have been successful at a higher level but I'm sure he is happy with where he is. I guess I'm just confused at how bringing those players up supports your theory that Bryan is the best player in NKY and a DI talent?
  13. Even so, where is Romes? At a DIII school. Bryan has no chance at going DI.
  14. Isn't there some type of rule about posting false information?:sleep:
  15. I can't tell if you are being overly sarcastic or what?:confused:
  16. I agree, and like I said they are just rumors at this point. I would like to see him stay as well though.:thumb:
  17. :thumb:I'm almost positive that the reason he isn't in coaching is because of the fact that he is in the administration, they don't allow both at Walton. On the other hand I have heard several rumors surrounding him saying he may be heading to a different school to get back into coaching.:sssh: That is if we are talking about the same person.
  18. Funny you should mention that, a few guys sitting behind me obviously hadn't been to a high school game in quite some time because in the 4th when Holmes was taking their time getting into an offense one of them said they better hurry or they aren't going to beat the shot clock. The other replied with I can't find the clock so I don't think they have it in high school.
  19. As far as the comparisons to Ramel, coming out of HS I would give the advantage to Bradley in ball handling, quickness, shooting. I would give Arrez the advantage in strength, jumping, defense, and finishing strong inside.
  20. I know for a fact that L-Tech has contacted him, just because it isn't on here or you don't hear about it in the news doesn't mean it didn't happen. Not sure what type of offers or anything but he does a few offers from D1 and D2 schools.
  21. They did, but surprisingly I'd say SK brought more students than FS. As for adults I'm not sure who had more. Congrats FS on the win. For some reason the name of the freshman is escaping me right now but she has a very bright future.
  22. I think Holmes' athleticism and intensity on defense will prevail.
  23. First Round Winners 1 DuPont Manual 1 Breathitt County 1 Butler 1 Rockcastle 1 Conner 1 Elizabethtown 1 Simon Kenton 1 Montgomery County Second Round Winners 2 DuPont Manual 2 Butler 2 Elizabethtown 2 Montgomery County Championship Game 3 DuPont Manual 3 Elizabethtown State Champions 5 Elizabethtown Tiebreaker 135

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.