Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neers 44

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neers 44

  1. Gone pretty well, still developing the line, but the boys are looking good, we are moving in the right direction. How are Dudley's boys looking?
  2. Yep, I remember now, I believe it was identical to the Houston Astros logo. One year in the late 90's there was a silver helmet with basically a Green Bay style but it was an E instead of a G. You can google the 2002 helmet by searching Air Force football helmet, only difference is flip the lightning bolt.
  3. I can give you a 2002, other than that they have changed over the years, I may be able to find that out for you. 2002 was a white riddell revolution helmet with a blue lightning bolt (Air Force) trimmed in silver. Had 1 thick stripe down the middle blue on the sides and silver down the middle, all three stripes were equal in size. Almost forgot blue facemask. I can send you a similar picture of this in an email, just PM me.
  4. I don't think the hire will be made in the county.
  5. http://www.kentucky.com/813/story/813750-p2.html
  6. I believe it was 3-1 Estill after 3. South put up 6 runs in the 4th, and 3 in the 6th, but I could be wrong.
  7. They can't throw their #1 or #2 until Wednesday. The weather forced the semi's and finals to be played on the same day, Saturday.
  8. Can't remember the name (unusual name) #10. Singleton pitched for Estill, he's their #3 good game, South put the runs up over the last couple of innings, should be a good series.
  9. Turner has inquired a few years back about the offense through Coach Jones, that's the relation, and he his bought into the system and had great success with it, great hire, good luck Coach Turner.
  10. What happened to Bruce Jones?
  11. That's what I've heard, Coach Burchett.
  12. Will have an official hire soon.
  13. The concessions are actually connected to the locker room, the caboose was the youth football league selling concessions. Other than that you are correct, bleachers have gotten in rough shape, youth league, middle school, jv, varsity, as well as girls and boys soccer use the field during the fall. The field needs some serious care.
  14. I believe I know who you are talking about, he has never played football, but I believe he intended to this season.
  15. None that I know of, unless it was a middle schooler, but I still can't think of anyone.
  16. Coach Luttrell is no longer the head coach of the Engineers. He has some issues he has to deal with, and we pray all goes well with Coach Luttrell in the future, back to the drawing board.
  17. He wasn't hired as the head coach, just as an assistant.
  18. Lost 11 seniors, 10 starters on offense, and 9 on defense. Should be a good game with Somerset this year, they were young but have a solid coaching staff, another year of experience to that team will make them scary.
  19. I believe until proven otherwise the conversation starts and ends with Central, Belfry, and Breathitt, but I'm sure there will be some other conteders that will pop up once things get started.
  20. Things are coming together nicely.
  21. It's a lot easier to deal with when you're winning state championships
  22. He will likely be coaching somewhere next year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.