Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Son of Bear

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Son of Bear

  1. You can't be serious, right?:lol:
  2. Larry Warford.....6'4" 315.....a transfer in who is a relative of former MC and current UK Wildcat Paul Warford
  3. ...and with games remaining at Danville, at Madison Central, Henry Clay, Shelby County, at Scott County, at North Laurel, and Southwestern. It looks on paper as if the Cards may not win more than 3 games....
  4. Doesn't the NKY 6A district winner play the Madison Central/Scott County/Shelby County/GRC district winner in the regional championship this year? If the winner of this region can avoid T or X in the semi's (which I think this region gets WKY this year), then they most certainly could get to the title game, but not have much of a winning chance like Ryle last season.
  5. I know that Highlands is a GREAT program, but Trotwood has to have some of the worst coaches in the entire country. Don't they have like 10+ D1 signees? Maybe someone who was at the game can explain this....
  6. ^I caught that as well. Unreal...
  7. First off, this was a very sloppy game....fumbles, interceptions, lots of flags. These teams hadn't met since 1989....with MC winning 32-0 and the results were similar this time around. Madison Central finished with over 400 yards of offense...if not for the plethora or flags, it would have been well over 500, they had 2 or 3 scores called back. The injury bug has bitten the Indians badly with 4 starters on offense out. Coldiron and Hope split time at QB with both playing well, but with a lot of dropped balls. The score was not nearly as lopsided as what I saw on the field. The obvious stars of the game were MC defensive ends Patrick Ford and Chaz Hope, who dominated Southern's offensive line. Those two alone had to account for 7 or 8 sacks. Southern's QB was on his back most of the night. The starter only played a couple of series....not sure if he was injured or was pulled for bad play. I'll say this, Southern passes the look test....they have some talent but just looked outmatched tonight.
  8. And this is based on records from last season, film, or what?
  9. ^Shane Boyd was a Senior during the 1999 football season.
  10. If this game is closer than 5 or 6 TD's then I will be shocked....
  11. I didn't realize Keyshawn wasn't back from his foot injury. He got it playing basketball this summer (as he excels in bball too) but was expected to be back by now..
  12. A starter, and key contibutor IMO, is out for the year with a torn ACL is what I'm hearing....
  13. I've heard whispers of Southern's best player being out for this one. Any truth to this?
  14. ^MC is one of the few teams in the state that has as much, or more, speed than Danville year in and year out. Heard some bad news on the MC front today, I'll post more when I can confirm....
  15. Corbin Bell County Bowling Green Boone County Madison Central Beechwood Manual Tates Creek Lafayette Bardstown 43
  16. 7 Bowling Green 5 Boone County 3 Henry Clay 2 Lexington Catholic 1 Woodford County Boone County
  17. ^The current staff runs a completely different defensive scheme than Paul Raines did (late 90's through 02).......smaller, quicker players on defense....but that has hurt them recently against run oriented teams like Scott County and Lincoln County. If Mark Scenters can get this group of offensive lineman to gel, they will put up huge numbers offensively....
  18. Have you seen MC this year? What are you basing this small up-front on, last year? I'll give you that they are small on defense, but their O-line will be the biggest they've had in some time....
  19. This MC team could be one of the best in recent years.....or one of the worst depending on 1) QB play and 2) defense. I didn't get a chance to see them against Boyle so trying to gage this team right now off of just a scrimmage with Iroquios is out of the question. Anyone who attended the scrimmage with Boyle care to share some details regarding the Indians?
  20. I thought he was only a sophmore or junior?
  21. What time does this start?
  22. ^MC and Boyle County have scrimmaged every year since 1999. MC scrimmaged Louisville Iriquois last Friday.
  23. They scrimmaged at Madison Central on Friday......and I honestly felt sorry for them. If the score would have been kept (which it wasn't), it would have been at least upwards of 70-0 through 3 quarters. MC scored on defense and on punt returns, and was scoring every couple of offensive plays. Iroquois had trouble even lining up and running a play. Needless to say it was nasty.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.