Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central Vs Danville Predictions

Who will win this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Madison Central
      47%
      11
    • Danville
      52%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Madison Central Vs Danville 8/25/07 Predictions anyone?

 

I don't make predictions about Danville.

Just curious what others are thinking...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this game being played? If Trae Grey's leg is broken, I'll go with MC. If not, I'll take Danville.

Where is this game being played? If Trae Grey's leg is broken, I'll go with MC. If not, I'll take Danville.
At Danville, part of the Bob Allen Pigskin Classic.

This MC team could be one of the best in recent years.....or one of the worst depending on 1) QB play and 2) defense.

 

I didn't get a chance to see them against Boyle so trying to gage this team right now off of just a scrimmage with Iroquios is out of the question. Anyone who attended the scrimmage with Boyle care to share some details regarding the Indians?

  • Author
Where is this game being played? If Trae Grey's leg is broken, I'll go with MC. If not, I'll take Danville.

Trey is 100%...:thumb:

Want to see the outcome of this game as we play both of these teams later in the season.

Best of luck to both teams.

Danville 28-21.

Danville cant stop madison Central ' wing-t and double wing . Danville' offense is not great . Danville have to play very simple offense plays. Madison Central and Danville are same speed players. Madison Central 28 Danville 12

For those who are unable to make the game, I plan on doing the updates.

Give me Danville 28-6. I justg don't think that MC has what it takes to compete with Danville. Yeah Danville will be young and inexperienced but I think they will be ready on Saturday!

Madison Central is kind of small up front for a 6-A team and that bodes well for Danville. However Central has the expereinced skill players and to me this is the difference maker. Madison Central prevails 24-21.

What players return for MC???

Madison Central is kind of small up front for a 6-A team and that bodes well for Danville. However Central has the expereinced skill players and to me this is the difference maker. Madison Central prevails 24-21.

 

Have you seen MC this year? What are you basing this small up-front on, last year?

 

I'll give you that they are small on defense, but their O-line will be the biggest they've had in some time....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.