Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central Vs Danville Predictions

Who will win this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Madison Central
      47%
      11
    • Danville
      52%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm sure the officials in this area will be pleased to have me in the stands ;)

 

Just as pleased as they are when they see my group in the stands I'd say.:D

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Just as pleased as they are when they see my group in the stands I'd say.:D

I talked with Wireman this morning and told him we have him a seat saved...:thumb:

  • Author
If Trey Grey's leg is broken, I'll go with MC. If not, I'll take Danville.

 

Trey was at practice today and looked very sharp...:thumb:

Based on what I saw at the BC-Madison Central and what I know(but haven't seen of Danville this year), I expect Danville to win by a td or 2. They won't win by more than 2 td's. Macon will be the difference in the game, BC's backup QB's had no problems passing against MC, I suspect Grey-Macon could do the same damage.

What kind of running game does Madison Central have? If they can play smash mouth football, running the ball up the middle they may have a chance. If they rely on speed and trying to get outside, then Danville has the speed to stop them. We'll see come Saturday. I'll take Danville 28-13.:flame: :dancingpa

^MC is one of the few teams in the state that has as much, or more, speed than Danville year in and year out. Heard some bad news on the MC front today, I'll post more when I can confirm....

^MC is one of the few teams in the state that has as much, or more, speed than Danville year in and year out. Heard some bad news on the MC front today, I'll post more when I can confirm....

 

Yep, let us know.

  • Author
^MC is one of the few teams in the state that has as much, or more, speed than Danville year in and year out. Heard some bad news on the MC front today, I'll post more when I can confirm....

I hope the bad news is a Rumor.If rumors were true The Ads would be without their starting qb for at least a month...

 

I hope all is good MC way...:thumb:

A starter, and key contibutor IMO, is out for the year with a torn ACL is what I'm hearing....

A starter, and key contibutor IMO, is out for the year with a torn ACL is what I'm hearing....

What does "IMO"mean? I can't remember. Can you share who has an injury or his position yet? That is bad news....for any kid for sure.

What does "IMO"mean? I can't remember. Can you share who has an injury or his position yet? That is bad news....for any kid for sure.

In My Opinion.

I talked with Wireman this morning and told him we have him a seat saved...:thumb:

 

I just told my wife that I would be going Saturday if nothing happens and will be adding my list to another officiating crews' "watch list". LOL

  • Author
A starter, and key contibutor IMO, is out for the year with a torn ACL is what I'm hearing....

Man that is Bad News...Try to get word to the kid that a Danville Fan feels very bad for Him and I wish him a quick Recovery...

  • Author
I just told my wife that I would be going Saturday if nothing happens and will be adding my list to another officiating crews' "watch list". LOL

You will Have Fun...:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.