23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Madison Central
    • Danville

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what I saw at the BC-Madison Central and what I know(but haven't seen of Danville this year), I expect Danville to win by a td or 2. They won't win by more than 2 td's. Macon will be the difference in the game, BC's backup QB's had no problems passing against MC, I suspect Grey-Macon could do the same damage.

What kind of running game does Madison Central have? If they can play smash mouth football, running the ball up the middle they may have a chance. If they rely on speed and trying to get outside, then Danville has the speed to stop them. We'll see come Saturday. I'll take Danville 28-13.:flame: :dancingpa

^MC is one of the few teams in the state that has as much, or more, speed than Danville year in and year out. Heard some bad news on the MC front today, I'll post more when I can confirm....

I hope the bad news is a Rumor.If rumors were true The Ads would be without their starting qb for at least a month...

I hope all is good MC way...:thumb:

I talked with Wireman this morning and told him we have him a seat saved...:thumb:

I just told my wife that I would be going Saturday if nothing happens and will be adding my list to another officiating crews' "watch list". LOL