Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central Vs Danville Predictions

Who will win this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Madison Central
      47%
      11
    • Danville
      52%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm speaking in terms of what their defensive front looked like and against the lines they had in the late 90's, and against the other 6-A teams I've seen this year TC and Henry Clay.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^The current staff runs a completely different defensive scheme than Paul Raines did (late 90's through 02).......smaller, quicker players on defense....but that has hurt them recently against run oriented teams like Scott County and Lincoln County.

 

If Mark Scenters can get this group of offensive lineman to gel, they will put up huge numbers offensively....

What players return for MC???

 

Chaz Hope-QB, Ricky Rhodes, Isaiah Kavanaugh, and transfer Tyler Mays will be the backs. the WR core will be unexperienced but I expect Rainwater and Bosley to fill in well there. If the offensive and defensive line can improve from last season, MC could be very dangerous..their skill players matchup well against most teams in central Kentucky.

I think this willo be a high scoring game. And although this will be played in Danville, I think Madison Central will squeeeeze by 42 - 38

How much has the Hope kid improved because I seen him against a few teams last year and he didn't really impress me. Still D-ville 28-6!

How much has the Hope kid improved because I seen him against a few teams last year and he didn't really impress me. Still D-ville 28-6!

but somehow he is listed in the top 50 in the state in the Lexington herald??

How did Danville out in the Harrison and Mercer scrimmages?

but somehow he is listed in the top 50 in the state in the Lexington herald??

 

As many know, the top 50 isn't always as it says. Maybe he is maybe he isn't but I will say that he didn't impress me at all for the qb position. Maybe another position but for a qb last year he had no accuracy.

Now that I permenantly live in Danville and my wife is a teacher in the Danville school system, I guess this will be my first opportunity to experience the tradition of Danville HS football. I'm sure the officials in this area will be pleased to have me in the stands ;)

 

Without knowing anything about either team, I'll say:

 

Danville 31

Madison Central 17

Now that I permenantly live in Danville and my wife is a teacher in the Danville school system, I guess this will be my first opportunity to experience the tradition of Danville HS football. I'm sure the officials in this area will be pleased to have me in the stands ;)

 

Without knowing anything about either team, I'll say:

 

Danville 31

Mercer Co. 17

 

Madison Central has a better chance of winning this week against Danville than Mercer does. ;)

Madison Central has a better chance of winning this week against Danville than Mercer does. ;)

 

Oops

Madison Central looked very good last week. They had big limeman, a good quarterback, and some very good skill players. I think Danville will able to keep it close, but I like the Indians in this game.

Is Danville not the old power house?

 

Toss up...34-20

Noone is going to stop Leonard Macon and Dominique Alcorn. Throw it up in the air and let those two guys go get it. Danville 28-14.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.