Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle/Madison Central Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Does anyone know for sure if this game is on for Friday night? Where and at what time?

Does anyone know for sure if this game is on for Friday night? Where and at what time?

Yes, it's at Boyle Co. Friday night Aug 17th, not sure about the time.I think its starts at 6pm.

Now, who's going?

I'll probably be there. It depends on if the Mercer fans I work with convince me to go to the Danville/Mercer scrimmage. I'd like to check out BC though, for obvious reasons.:cool:

Really good choice on both teams to play each other. A playoff atmosphere in a summer scrimmage.

^MC and Boyle County have scrimmaged every year since 1999.

 

MC scrimmaged Louisville Iriquois last Friday.

^MC and Boyle County have scrimmaged every year since 1999.

 

MC scrimmaged Louisville Iriquois last Friday.

oh, never heard of that team.

I am looking forward to this scrimmage tonight :banana:

I am looking forward to this scrimmage tonight :banana:

HOw did the scrimmage go...Madison Central and Boyle

Madison Central 26

BC- 21

 

The varsity played the first 3 quarters and the jv played the 4th. I left after the 3rd quarter. Bryce Perry didn't move the ball that well. Phillip Mason did well, and Jacob Smith showed signs of promise. I'll be interested in seeing how long Perry holds on to the QB spot. It looks like the QB spot could be up for grabs at BC. All 3 QB's would play 2 series and then switch. Running backs for BC look decent, and Christian Williams playing football looks to be a good decision as well. He had a nice fingertip reception on a pass from Jacob Smith I believe. Boyle looks better than I thought, but it looks like their defense may be overmatched when they play against teams that have a lot of speed. I don't know who the running back for Madison Central was(#3), but BC had a hard time stopping him and it seemed to me that he had to much speed and quickness for the BC defense.

 

Is number 3 for Madison Central Tyler Mays that transferred from Mercer?

No, Tyler Mays is #10. Isaiah Kavanaugh is #3 and Ricky Rhodes is #5. Great scrimmage. Both teams seemed to get some good work in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.