Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County's Shawnie Lewis

Featured Replies

Hearing a few tales on him...sounds impressive..but how good is he?

Don't think he is playing this year. Just what I have been told.

He could have probably won the state in the high jump as well but did not show up to the regional meet (not sure if that was a request of the coach or not), he is an amazing athlete!

He was dominant vs. Tates Creek last year, almost single handedly beat the 'Dores by himself. His Punt return for a TD was the difference.

I heard he was inelegible to play.

 

Same here...

My understanding is that Shawnie Lewis has attained 19 years of age and thus is ineligible as per the KHSAA rules.

 

He is a very fast and gifted athlete.

I thought he was only a sophmore or junior?

We scrimmage Woodford Co tonight ...so I will see what I can find out...any # or position I should look for?

I think he was #7, but if he is out there you'll know who he is, he's an athletic freak and played receiver last year, but makes plays all over the field.

I think he was #7, but if he is out there you'll know who he is, he's an athletic freak and played receiver last year, but makes plays all over the field.

 

:thumb: Thanks...scrimmage starts at 7:30.

Just left it was half time 14-14. Talked to some WC fans and this is what they told me. That he would be suiting up and ready to play in a few weeks. :thumb:

Few weeks would mean he isn't playing next week against Bullitt East?

Few weeks would mean he isn't playing next week against Bullitt East?

 

I would say not...maybe the week after that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.