Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. What happened to this player?
  2. I'm going with CCH in a close game 17-14.
  3. Connor wins by 3 TD's
  4. 1A-Lynn Camp 2A-Owen County 3A-Russell 4A-McCreary Central 5A-Grant County 6A-Central Hardin
  5. Brossart played a full schedule last season and competed in district play in 1A with Beechwood, Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow.
  6. True, but the release was quicker and much more accurate. I really like his poise in the pocket.
  7. 7- Hopkinsville 5- Murray 3- Ft. Campbell 2- P.T. 1- M. North Tiebreaker- Hopkinsville
  8. The passing game looked much better this week.
  9. Didn't Ludlow also have a score called back?
  10. 7-Holmes 5-Grant County 3-Tates Creek 2-Simon Kenton 1-Mooney Tiebreaker-Holmes
  11. Ludlow opens the season on the 30th against the 10th ranked team in the state in 3A in Henry County. Definitely going to be a hand full and hopefully we can come out on top.
  12. Boy how quickly people seem to forget. Now all of a sudden Dayton, Ludlow and Bellevue are lollipops. I remember when those lollipops beat HC like a drum. I don't recall reading where any of those schools referred to HC as a lollipop.
  13. Are you sure thats not the late game?
  14. Prayers from the Ludlow community.
  15. #30 Cody Short for Newport is a nice back with good field vision. I liked the way he ran the ball. #8 for Ludlow is Braydon Mills.
  16. Does HC have a scrimmage this week?
  17. I agree that HC should be ahead of Lloyd.
  18. It was a decent scrimmage for both teams. Ludlow's running game did look pretty good and the defense pursued very well. Ludlow QB needs to release ball sooner on crossing routes, but overall a pretty good scrimmage for them.
  19. On the 30th I'll be in Henry County for the Ludlow/HC game at 5:30 in the DQ Bowl.
  20. I've noticed the excitement in the kids this year and I hope it continues. Tough opening game against a very big and good Henry County team in the DQ Bowl this year.
  21. I was told Bracken, but you may be right as they did scrimmage Gallatin last year. I've heard Shelton is doing well and I would hope that Williamson would be a plus also.
  22. There are some seniors coming out this year that should help. There is talent on this team and a good mix of quality athletes. Their scrimmages as far as I know are Newport at Newport on 8-15 at 7:00 and Bracken Co. at Ludlow on 8-22 at 7:00. I know the kids are excited and expect to compete with all their opponents.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.