Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. This week my son amd I are heading to Paintsville to watch the CCH/JC game. We'll be rooting for the Colonels, and all the NKY teams again this week. Last week a trip to Raceland, this week a trip to Paintsville. You gotta love it!!!!
  2. Not meaning to interrupt the sidebar going on regarding the ranking systems, but I'm going to go with OC beating Mercer as the biggest upset in the state this week. Now you all may continue with your meaningless ranking systems.
  3. Mercer is the obvious choice, but then who needs obvious. I'm going with OC in the biggest upset of the state semis.
  4. If Yeagle is interested in getting back to coaching, and I have no idea one way or the other, it would seem Conner would be a great situation for him. It would be hard for me to believe that there are too many more qualified candidates looking for a new opportunity.
  5. I just read the story. Absolutely inspiring!!! This young man should be invited by the KHSAA to the state finals and introduced during the Class A championship game, even if Somerset doesn't win Friday.
  6. I will have to agree with that statement. These are definitely 2 very qualified candidates for the position.
  7. The only reason I could think of is that Eckstein has coached at a bigger level program than Yeagle. I'm not about to disregard what Yeagle has accomplished, so please don't think thats what I'm doing. I don't see Eckstein leaving Bellevue anytime soon. Both are quality coaches as are many in NKY.
  8. Sorry about the double post there.
  9. I definitely second that. That young man can flat out play the game. I was even telling some of the Raceland fans how impressed I was with him. He should be playing at the next level somewhere.
  10. Yes it would be great if all 3 teams make it to the finals. Dont know the last time, if at all, we had 3 teams in the finals.
  11. I understand what you are saying. I have that same dilemma up here in Nky. Sorry to see that Rock got beat last night, but congrats to JC. Hopefully CCH can get by them next week. I'll be making that long trek this Friday.
  12. I understand what you are saying. I have the same dilemma up here in NKY. Sorry that Rock took it on the chin last night. Hopefully CovCath can get by J.C. I'll be making that long trek next Friday.
  13. Well I can't speak for all of NKY. but I know from my sons experiences the people were very nice to him and that makles them alright in my book. My son played football at Kentucky Wesleyan.
  14. I was just curious as to what everyone thought. I'm personally rooting for the Rock since my son met some real good people from there while in college. I used to have to pick him up down there quite a bit and haul him up north.
  15. Would anyone consider JC beating Rock an upset? I know JC is having a tremendous season, but I would have to believe JC winning would have to be considered an upset, even though they are undefeated.
  16. I will do that. Good luck to Russell also.
  17. Thanks midee1. I got the info. and printed it. See you on Friday. If your at the location I'll be there with my son.
  18. I'll be leaving early Friday afternoon for Raceland. Looking forward to a great game, but looking more forward to spending the quality time with my son. How about any info on a nice place to get a good meal down there?
  19. Yes we are Ludlow and I think it's great that we are playing again. I look forward to it. I had heard we were playing in a bowl next year, but not who we would be playing. Good luck to you all.
  20. Don't leave the thread. It's just getting fun!! You have every right to back your team as does everyone else. I back my beloved Panthers to the max and that will never change.
  21. Well I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm gonna throw my paws in the mix. I have to agree with 3ptshooter and quickslick in this. They stated their opinions and wished NCC good luck, as do I. I'll be in Raceland Friday night to watch the game and rooting for NCC. Should Raceland win I'll root for them to win it all.
  22. I, for one, was very impressed with all the things I read and heard about Trimble County this year. I wish them nothing but the best and hope that we can possibly get them back on our schedule in the not too distant future.
  23. At Ludlow our non distict schedule usually consists of teams that are bigger than us. We have had some success against those opponents, but it would be nice to be able to schedule different opponents from time to time. Next year with only having 4 teams in the district I'm anxious to see who we will schedule for those HC and NCC slots, since I'm hearing we aren't playing them next year.
  24. Just a little note to let you know that Ludlow is not in Ft. Thomas. Jim Lokesak played on the Ludlow team that won the Class A title in 1975, rushing for over 2,000 yards that season. Granted it's a homer team, but Jim wasn't from Ft. Thomas.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.