Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upsets

Featured Replies

How many upsets this week,or will there be any?

I think Middlesboro will upset Belfry, which is my upset special of the week.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many upsets this week,or will there be any?

I think Middlesboro will upset Belfry, which is my upset special of the week.

I don't know if Middlesboro beating Belfry is considered an upset.

 

In every poll except for the Cantrell Ratings the Jackets are rated higher than Belfry coming into this game.

 

Middlesboro also is the only other team aside from Mercer County who is undefeated against KY competition in 2A.

Raceland over NCC.

LexCath over CovCath ( if that's an upset).

Henderson over WCentral would be my upset special, but, wouldn't surprise me to see Corbin knock off Russell....

Raceland over NCC.

 

 

I agree, Raceland is looking really good right now, i think they will pull the upset over NCC.

Middlesboro @ Belfry is a wash.

 

No upset in that game. Two very evenly match squads.

Middlesboro also is the only other team aside from Mercer County who is undefeated against KY competition in 2A.

 

Russell is undefeated in 2A this year as well. They have not lost to a 2A team since Belfry in the last game of 2004.

I agree, Raceland is looking really good right now, i think they will pull the upset over NCC.

:thumb:

Raceland shocks NCC.... two team from the great County Of Greenup are going to the state semis

LexCath over CovCath ( if that's an upset).

 

I agree that it wouldn't be an upset. I don't see how the defending state champs, playing at home, with only 1 regular season loss could upset anybody.

I think according to 2/3's of the people on BGP, that this will be an upset. Rocks over Male.

Russell is undefeated in 2A this year as well. They have not lost to a 2A team since Belfry in the last game of 2004.

I am referring to Middlesboro having not lost to anyone in Kentucky

I think LaRue County will upset Mercer County by 3. Call me crazy but I think LaRue County is on a roll after upseting Western last week. The best way to beat Mercer County -- IMO -- is to score first.

 

OK. You're crazy:D . Mercer by 14+.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.