Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upsets

Featured Replies

BGPs fans have spoken. "so as it is written...let it be done".

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think according to 2/3's of the people on BGP, that this will be an upset. Rocks over Male.

 

It would be a big upset. The Lit rankings have the Dawgs favored by more than two TDs. I think the Rocks just may pull it off. :thumb:

Would anyone consider JC beating Rock an upset? I know JC is having a tremendous season, but I would have to believe JC winning would have to be considered an upset, even though they are undefeated.

I think LaRue County will upset Mercer County by 3. Call me crazy but I think LaRue County is on a roll after upseting Western last week. The best way to beat Mercer County -- IMO -- is to score first.

I think LaRue County will upset Mercer County by 3. Call me crazy but I think LaRue County is on a roll after upseting Western last week. The best way to beat Mercer County -- IMO -- is to score first.

 

 

That strategy is worth a shot. Mercer hasn't trailed all year.

Would anyone consider JC beating Rock an upset? I know JC is having a tremendous season, but I would have to believe JC winning would have to be considered an upset, even though they are undefeated.

 

I don't know about an upset when you're talking about talent against talent. I think there both fairly equal. But definately if your talking program vs. program. JC is just establishing theirs, but Rock's been around for a long time.

Would anyone consider JC beating Rock an upset? I know JC is having a tremendous season, but I would have to believe JC winning would have to be considered an upset, even though they are undefeated.

 

According to who you ask IMO. Most fans have said JC is not tested so in that respect JC could be considered the underdog, but the JC fans have been asking for respect all year for their 12-0 program. Watch what you ask for cause you just might get it.;) If you believe JC should be ranked in the top 3 in 3A and they are at home then along with it you get the honor of being the favorite and the Rock would be the underdog. I am picking the later of the two since I am a Rock grad. :D

I was just curious as to what everyone thought. I'm personally rooting for the Rock since my son met some real good people from there while in college. I used to have to pick him up down there quite a bit and haul him up north.

I was just curious as to what everyone thought. I'm personally rooting for the Rock since my son met some real good people from there while in college. I used to have to pick him up down there quite a bit and haul him up north.

 

I'm glad that a NKY person said that. Many times Rock fans get accused of being hillbillies that are so far in the mountains that we don't get any sunlight. Most of that comes from NKY fans. At least it has in the past. Question, what college did your son go to?

Well I can't speak for all of NKY. but I know from my sons experiences the people were very nice to him and that makles them alright in my book. My son played football at Kentucky Wesleyan.

Well I can't speak for all of NKY. but I know from my sons experiences the people were very nice to him and that makles them alright in my book. My son played football at Kentucky Wesleyan.

 

Well I can't speak for all of Rockcastle either. Heck, there's people here that I can't stand and I've lived here my entire life. But your comments are appreciated, at least by me.

Well I can't speak for all of Rockcastle either. Heck, there's people here that I can't stand and I've lived here my entire life. But your comments are appreciated, at least by me.

 

I understand what you are saying. I have the same dilemma up here in NKY. Sorry that Rock took it on the chin last night. Hopefully CovCath can get by J.C. I'll be making that long trek next Friday.

Well I can't speak for all of Rockcastle either. Heck, there's people here that I can't stand and I've lived here my entire life. But your comments are appreciated, at least by me.

 

I understand what you are saying. I have that same dilemma up here in Nky. Sorry to see that Rock got beat last night, but congrats to JC. Hopefully CCH can get by them next week. I'll be making that long trek this Friday.

Sorry about the double post there.

How many upsets this week,or will there be any?

I think Middlesboro will upset Belfry, which is my upset special of the week.

Upset special wasn't so special.

Don't underestimate Belfry.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.