Everything posted by BCrules
-
Johnson Central 50 Boyd 6
I will definately be there!!
-
Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2
I hope to see JC go all the way and wish em the best against ashland.
-
Johnson Central 50 Boyd 6
Well that comment wasn't for you, but since you want to respond that's cool with me. I've never said i wasn't proud of the boys at all. And I'm glad the bc fans have made you a spokes person for them but as I said, it's a forum it's for opinions, even those no one likes. If y'all can't handle it then don't read what i post. surely there's some way to block em out? I've not looked into that but there's bound to be.
-
Johnson Central 50 Boyd 6
Ha Ha.....at least you didn't say to say nothing!
-
Johnson Central 50 Boyd 6
well not sure who the WE is, since I don't even know you, but really don't care either as I'm not here for personal fights. :thumb:
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
Sorry dudes, work has been extremely busy and online hasn't been included it. But I'm sure y'all know by now and Gatlin was in the game so it was good to see him doing better. Other player was Chase Miller.
-
Boyd Co. Johnson Central Updates
That's gotta be the best play by play I've seen as yet on here.. good job!
-
Boyd Co. Johnson Central Updates
Forgot to add we were about -14 yrds rushing at this point.
-
Johnson Central 50 Boyd 6
What can I say, JC is good.
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
Gatlin is tops, so that's two players Boyd's going to be missing from starting lineup friday.
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
I wish I could agree with you on this one, but there's way too much fighting within the team. They have played better, but let's hope over confidence isn't a downfall. I still think this JC team is tops and have earned it and I look for them to keep on charging too.
-
Johnson Central 40 Mason County 0
Very Impressive season JC. Great playing guys, Keep it up in playoffs!
-
Boyd County vs Ashland predictions
What happened to those good old days it was kinda like the post office, rain snow or sleet nothing stopped a football game. People just took blankets and lots of hot chocolate and went for it.
-
Football Player Named Homecoming Queen
problem with that is powder puff is girls vs girls. if they are as good as guys what's wrong with them playing guys?
-
Football Player Named Homecoming Queen
Girls have just as much right on the football field as anyone. Rock Hill had a girl starter, she's graduated though. I figure if they can workout and take the hits let them take it. My daughter played football for school and she loved it She played two years and then kinda got out of the tomboy phase and wanted to date football players instead of be one.
-
Boyd County vs Ashland predictions
Those dang fire bugs, pyromaniacs in the county!
-
Boyd County vs Ashland predictions
uhmm few years back some boyd kids put an ashland jersey on a cross and were burning it at a game.
-
Boyd County vs Ashland predictions
Well atleast we're at Ashland so we shouldn't see any uniform burning. I hope to see a good clean game. It's a big rivalry but hopefully sportsmanship will take the tops. Wish they'd let them say the the Christian Athlete's prayer over the intercom before the game. It's really the best part of Tillers pregame show.
-
Johnson Central 35 Ashland 7
Very nice article, thanks for posting as I wouldn't have gotten my paper till tomorrow evening! I hadn't had time to check the online site either but sometimes they don't paste an entire article.
-
Boyd Co. vs Greenup Co. Predictions?
Sorry work duties called and couldn't make it for the pig grease, but I prefer keeping my squeek goin.
-
Boyd Co. 25 Greenup Co. 6
Congrats boys, unfortuneatly I'm out of town working again this weekend and didn't get to see or hear the game but it's good to get on here and see a win. Keep it up boys.
-
Johnson Central 35 Ashland 7
I Don't think JC has played an weak schedule. I just think it's their time. I could see this team coming for several years now from the middle school level. They are just a very good bunch of boys. Congrats on the win guys!
-
Boyd Co. vs Greenup Co. Predictions?
:fire: It suites me to a "T"! lol, but no has nothing to do with being a red-neck. There's enough of that going around in Boyd as it is.
-
Boyd Co. vs Greenup Co. Predictions?
Didn't say I wanted to get away from boyds politics, just don't like boyd's politics and hopefully can make changes in the future. Atleast I'm at the school give'n them grief and trying to accomplish something. But unfortuneatly there isn't alot of people out in the county willing to stand up and make that school worth fighting for. It needs improvements and I hope to be the squeeky wheel that gets it the attention it deserves. Besides, maroon isn't a good color on me. Makes me look too pale.
-
Boyd Co. vs Greenup Co. Predictions?
How Rude......... :eek: