Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 50 Boyd 6

Featured Replies

Great game eagles they started out slow in the first but came back and dominated only giving up 3 first downs and 85 yards of total offense to Boyd.

Grimm had 200 and some yards again( i dont know exact amount) Way to go Eagles:dancingpa

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game eagles they started out slow in the first but came back and dominated only giving up 3 first downs and 85 yards of total offense to Boyd.

Grimm had 200 and some yards again( i dont know exact amount) Way to go Eagles:dancingpa

Boyd County only had one first down after their first possession? I think they had two first downs on that first drive.

  • Author
Boyd County only had one first down after their first possession? I know of two first downs on that first drive.

2 on there very first drive and one in the third on a pass play Trey B just missed it to. It was a great defensive game..

What can I say, JC is good.

Grimm had 200+ with 5 td's. I would like to comment on the GREAT game Chase Richardson had blocking. Chase was out at the first of the year and the Eagles rolled but we are a much better team with him in there.

Congrats to the Eagles on the win, and to Boyd Co. Coach Evans on a good 1st year. Keep up the good work Lee. :thumb: The JC Eagle machine just keeps on rolling.

It's good to get that first win under the belt. Ashland/JC II next week. I just hope the Golden Eagles don't start as sluggishly next week as they did tonight.

 

BTW...BC really started playing better as the season wore on. Just ran into a very tough team tonight.

 

Congrats Eagles!!!

What can I say, JC is good.

 

 

 

We prefer nothing....:thumb:

We prefer nothing....:thumb:

well not sure who the WE is, since I don't even know you, but really don't care either as I'm not here for personal fights.

 

:thumb:

What can I say, JC is good.

 

 

I just glad you didn't say great!!!!:thumb:

 

BTW congratulations to JC on another good win.

  • Author

I just wanted to say Congrats to Boyd on there season and they will be a team to watch next year. Good luck guys you are going in the right direction.

I just glad you didn't say great!!!!:thumb:

 

BTW congratulations to JC on another good win.

Ha Ha.....at least you didn't say to say nothing!

Tonight was a decent game by the Eagles. The game started out looking like one team was looking to win and one team thought they had already won. JC came out very sluggish and it was good to see them get there heads on straight and play the way they are capable. The defense once again was dominant as the only score came when BC blocked a punt that put them inside the 5 yd line. Now on to next week when we have that rematch everyone has been looking forward to.

I will say this about tonights game... JC has started slow in alot of games this season, just like they did tonight. But they knew Boyd County wasnt going to lay down for them. Johnson Central did what they had to do to get the win.

 

But this game is over. I want Ashland!! Johnson Central wants Ashland!! I dont like nothing about Ashland. I have competed against Ashland for a long time, and I know they think they are so much better than us. Johnson Central may not have a tradition like Ashland does, but who cares about tradition.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.