Johnson Central 40 Mason County 0

xyience

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Johnson Central on the win, and on an undefeated regular season. They have shown that they are by far the best team in the district. I hope to see them play the Tomcats again in a couple of weeks.

Wow,A big congratulations to the Eagles not only on the big win but the District championship also.This team is so very deserving of that championship as they are by FAR the best team in this District not even a close 2nd.Wanna say thanks to those Royals seniors who have made it a very successful season this year so far at 7-3,Now go on to the playoffs and knock somebody off.This was a mudbowl all the way kinda fun to watch actually.It was nice to see Tubby Smith there on the Royals side tonight also.Again congrats to JC on a perfect season and i believe this team will make a serious run at something in the playoffs.

This years team has proven that they are the best team ever in the history of JC football. Now they get to do something that has never been done before at JC... go deep into the play-offs. I seriously think JC will be playing the 1st of December.

Wow,A big congratulations to the Eagles not only on the big win but the District championship also.

They won the #1 seed for the first two rounds. The district championship will be awarded to the team that wins the first two games in post season district play

Wow,A big congratulations to the Eagles not only on the big win but the District championship also.This team is so very deserving of that championship as they are by FAR the best team in this District not even a close 2nd.Wanna say thanks to those Royals seniors who have made it a very successful season this year so far at 7-3,Now go on to the playoffs and knock somebody off.This was a mudbowl all the way kinda fun to watch actually.It was nice to see Tubby Smith there on the Royals side tonight also.Again congrats to JC on a perfect season and i believe this team will make a serious run at something in the playoffs.

Was Tubby really there?

They won the #1 seed for the first two rounds. The district championship will be awarded to the team that wins the first two games in post season district play

Oops my bad,Ill be shocked if they dont roll through those 2 games at home though,Real shocked.