Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sports Maniac

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sports Maniac

  1. Neeley just had 18 against JBS, i remember this because so did Cox, Stepp was held to 14 and so was Smith.
  2. Are there any players from the 14th region that have made it to the 1000 point club or farther?
  3. Is Stamper and Crowe still playing for Wolfe
  4. Should Owsley go ahead and throw in the towl, or do you think they could turn things around by tourney time? I watched the game against Jackson City the other night and it was flat out embarrassing on Owsley's behath. They got beat up and down the floor all night long, there transition defense was too nonchalant. They played like they didint have anything to win for. I heard that some of these boys didnt play ball last year, but you dont have to play ball the previous year to play hard on defense. Defense comes from the HEART, if these boys dont start playing hard each night in and night out, its going to be a heart breaker come tourney time, because it dont look very good for them next year either (because of the lost of Neeley). Some of these boys dont realize what it means to get a chance to play High School Basketball, until its gone. Once its gone there is nothing you can do to get it back. I figured that out on my own, because i regret not giving it a 110% every practice, game, etc.
  5. Here comes the Neeley crap again. Give Owlsey a break, there 5'6" all star isnt returning, he dont help them none anyways; i think he hurts them more than he helps them. :fight: Grow up ARC.
  6. Im going with the upset; Owsley by 6.
  7. If people would quit making these stupid comments like the one above, then Neeley wouldnt get trashed. It makes Neeley feel good because people is basically backing him for quiting, but i wonder about the other players that played with Neeley, i wonder how it makes them feel when some body says comments like this one above.
  8. I figured this one to be a blow out. Clay's guard play isnt good enough to compete with schools like these. To quick for them!!!
  9. No Daniel= No win. Yea Neeley has provided them with so many wins hasnt he? You gotta be kiddin!!! Get a life about this Neeley crap, the kid messed up quiting the team, the team didnt quit him, and from what i heard he chose to quit on his on. No fan, player, coach or anybody made him quit the team. Obviously Neeley isnt coming back, and heck, why would you come back, after you had already let your team down once this season. This kid has such a big chip on his shoulder, he couldnt play well with anybody in this region.
  10. How did the bone get broke on Gilbert. I heard a rumor tonight that he punched a wall out of frustration. :madman:
  11. I take it that Neeley didnt play in this game. Well i feel sorry for the Owls, he left his team in a crucial point in the season, however many have stated he had good reason. I just want to wish Neeley good luck in his future, and i cant wait to see him on the harwood next year, where ever he might play. Good Luck Owlsey, finish the season out strong. Make some noise for Mr. Neeley. :ylsuper:
  12. Who do you think will win this game? Im going to have to go with my team, the Hazard Bulldogs. I beleive they will come out ready to play against Wolfe. Hazard by 10+. Go Bulldogs!!! :banana: Ill be in the stands cheering you guys on.
  13. JBS by 10+. But I could be wrong.
  14. I beleive Ronniethepopular will give us some info on this game. How did Dixon and Berryman do tonight? I really enjoy watching this Estill team play, they could be a 14th region contentder... if they can beat Lee.
  15. Out hussled Robert Smith, werent there any other players playing in this game.
  16. I was also hoping the Owls could pull this one out. From the score it looked to be a close game. Anybody with any stats.
  17. How could they be improving if they beat Leslie a couple of weeks ago. Come on Big Game Payer what did you expect, Leslie to blow this Breathitt County team out of the gym. :ylsuper:
  18. I would like to see this happen, but i beleive the Wolves will beat Breathitt, not taking anything away from Coach Hall or the boys of Breathitt. Gilbert is to much to handle, and i dont think Breathitt has anyone that can contain him or even try to guard him.
  19. If Breathitt couldnt handle Leslies press than they definently want make it far in the region. Not putting anything against leslie, i just think they take themselves out of there game when they try to press teams. They give up a lot of easy baskets. This Leslie team isnt very quick if you hadnt noticed, IMO. Heck... what do i know though, Hazard beat them and people still want give my boys no credit for doing that. Good Luck Breathitt, cant wait to see this team play for the next two years... if they stay together. :thumb:
  20. I wouldnt say Owsley easy. Its untelling what kind of players OBI might have tomorrow. They never seem to keep the same team, they have players come in, leave, all sorts of crap. The team that you will play at home will be completely different when you play them at there place. They also bring a good student crowd in their gym and make a lot of noise. I hope Owsley does win this one easy, but i dont see that happening.
  21. I beleive this game will be a lot closer than people will probably predict. However im going to go with Jackson City in a nail biter.
  22. I hope to see my Hazard Bulldogs make some noise in this region, after they get out of there district, I Believe they will come alive in the region, but winning it would be entirely tough for them. This years region will show a lot of upsets; however, i cant wait to hear some of these district games.
  23. I dont think Smith gets enough credit for his athletic ability. This kid is extremely explosive, and his presents on the floor brings a different tempo to a ball game than any other player in this region. He can Shoot, jump, dribble and dish the rock. I also feel that Hicks of Hazard dont get enough credit for what he brings to his team. He is the only pure shooter on the team, when he is on... this team is dangerous and 90% of the time, this kid is on. I beleive that Hicks is the best three point shooter in the region. I also beleive Rich dont receive the attention that he should get. Without his inside presents Lee would be an average team. When this big guy gets working everybody else feeds off him. I love to watch all three of these kids play. These three should be in the top 10, possibly the top 5.
  24. Hazard is definently underated. All i ever here is PCC is the best team, Leslie is the best team. I think Hazard is the best team in that district.
  25. I think Owsley will be just find. Neeley was a good player but the games i had seen him play in, it looked to me he hurt the team. It seemed to me that Neeley and Congleton had a lot of problems. I seen several games including the one against Hazard when Congleton would be wide open uderneath the basket and Neeley either didnt see him or didnt want to pass it. Neeley forced a lot of shots and i dont care what anybody says about the loyal fans of Booneville turning there backs on Neeley, they didnt. When a player jacks threes 5 - 6 ft behind the three point line, well thats just ridiculous, that would make anybodys fans become frustrated. I feel that the coach of Owsley, cant think of his name right now, should of sat him on the bench in December. This is just my opinion on this Owsley Team. We will see how they respond with Neeley's absents. We cant downgrade this team because of the lost of Neeley, they still have two good players in Smith and Congleton. Good Luck to the Owls. Im going with the Owls by 5+. :thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.