Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBS vs Jenkins 2/10

Featured Replies

Any thoughts

Jenkins plays hard and should avenge thier early loss at JBS

Jenkins did have a good game against LCC but they would have to play great to beat JBS.....should be JBS by double digits...

Jenkins is no cupcake even if they are near the bottom of the 14th. We played them in the first round of the All A. JBS is without their center. It may be closer than people think.

 

Common opponents are Riverside and LCC;

Jenkins only beat Riverside by 35, JBS beat them by 60.

LCC beat JBS 54 - 57 and split games with Jenkins.

 

Jenkins may have scouted JBS at Riverside and this game is at Jenkins.... I'll go with Jenkins in an upset....62 / 55.

I'll pick Jenkins in an upset. They are fierce competitors.

I think Jenkins will pull the upset in this one.

JBS beat Jenkins by 24 this season....

Not completely on topic, but does anyone have any more information on Collins? I was hoping perhaps the injury wasn't as severe as first thought?

I heard he is better than originally thought but is out for about 6 weeks...

IMO This will be a close game with Collins out. JBS defeated Jenkins by 22 earlier this season at JBS. But this one is at Jenkins and without Collins it will be a different story.

Jenkins 60

JBS 59

:D

I heard he is better than originally thought but is out for about 6 weeks...

Thank you for the info. I'm glad to hear it is better. Too bad he is out for six weeks, but here's to hoping he heals well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.