Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite to win the 14 th region

Featured Replies

Who is everyones favorite to win the 14 th regional tournament to be held at Hindman at the Knott Central High School

:dancingpa

If Lee keeps on playing the way they are now, I dont see anyone beating them but anything can happen in the 14th this year.

The 14th is wide open. Any team that makes it to the region has a legit chance.

 

But I would go with Lee County who has played well and consistent all year, or PCC which always seems to be there not to mention they beat Lee.

I would have to say that Perry, Leslie, and Lee are the favorites to win the region. The other 12 or 13 teams are equal and anything could happen.

This should be one of the better post seasons in many years!! Every teams hopes should be really high since most have a legitimate shot at making a run for the 14th crown.

I've been picking Lee County all year as one of the favorites and I'm not changing now. Lee County is playing great basketball, good defense, and have the depth, to win their 3rd regional title. I like the confidence they are showing just a few weeks before the tournaments start.

 

And if their fan turnout at the state All A is any indicator, they will definitely fill their share of the the seats at Knott Central's 5,000 seat gym. Along with their huge crowd and a great band, and talented team, these Bobcats will make a lot of NOISE at the the region!!!

 

I think they will be the one's cutting down the nets on championship night.

I'd like to say Estill, but they can't get past Lee. In my book, Lee is the favorite, but if we can get out of the district, we will make noise in the region.

I hope to see my Hazard Bulldogs make some noise in this region, after they get out of there district, I Believe they will come alive in the region, but winning it would be entirely tough for them. This years region will show a lot of upsets; however, i cant wait to hear some of these district games.

I would love to see Lee Co go for the 3rd time...remember well the other 2 times Lee Co. went. Even more perfect would be able to cheer for Morgan Co (16th) and George Rogers Clark (10th) & Lee Co from the 14th in the state tourney.....could happen.

I would love to see Lee Co go for the 3rd time...remember well the other 2 times Lee Co. went. Even more perfect would be able to cheer for Morgan Co (16th) and George Rogers Clark (10th) & Lee Co from the 14th in the state tourney.....could happen.

You would be in Heaven, Gold. :lol: A little of the best of everything.

You would be in Heaven, Gold. :lol: A little of the best of everything.

:dancingpa time for me if it does...... :D

Estill, i think they will turn it up a notch in the postseason

Perry Central

Perry Central will have to beat Hazard at home. This has to suck for that district. All the more reason to seed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.