Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott/Owsley Predictions 2/17

Featured Replies

Knott is coming off 3 big wins and seem to be playing great right now, what does everyone else think ?????

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knott should win this one....

Owsley will have a rough time at home with Knott coming in with big emotions, but the Home court advantage should keep this one decently close.

I'm going to go with a blow out at home....just not by the home team.

 

Knott by 25+

KCC should win this one easily

68-51

If the Owsley Team that played JBS shows up, Owsley has a chance. If not it will be a long night for the owls.

Knott should win this one easily.

If the Owsley Team that played JBS shows up, Owsley has a chance. If not it will be a long night for the owls.

I agree. But that particular team had Daniel Neeley, who had 32 points against JBS. If Owsley had the team they had that night, then they would probably beat Knott Central, especially since the game is played in Booneville. But unless Neeley decides to return anytime soon I don't see the Owls giving KCC much of a challenge.

Who is starting for the owls now???

Knott Central by 8, they are playing really well.

KCC should win this one but the Owls do have to potential to upset KCC as well, especially should Neeley decide to come back.

I agree. But that particular team had Daniel Neeley, who had 32 points against JBS. If Owsley had the team they had that night, then they would probably beat Knott Central, especially since the game is played in Booneville. But unless Neeley decides to return anytime soon I don't see the Owls giving KCC much of a challenge.

Neeley just had 18 against JBS, i remember this because so did Cox, Stepp was held to 14 and so was Smith.

Im going to go with KCC by 10+. PLaying real good ball right now!

It's Senior Night for Mr. Robert Smith. I hate to see this kid go! Best Of Luck:thumb:

KCC will spoil the night for the owls tho!!!

KCC - 68

Owsley - 57

I don't think KCC will be the same team on the road so I'm going with Owsley. I do agree that KCC is hard to beat at home which should make for some intersting tournament(s).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.