Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott/Owsley Predictions 2/17

Featured Replies

Neeley just had 18 against JBS, i remember this because so did Cox, Stepp was held to 14 and so was Smith.

You're right, I must have got the scores in that game mixed up with the win over South Floyd.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is senior night at Booneville

I take the Owls in a close one.

Through all the turmoil , Owls may be able to keep this one close. If close then the owls are playing good and that means they have a chance. A chance is an improvment for the Owls + emoitions will be high since it is senior night. Owls beat Breathitt last year on senior night on one of the best games I've ever witnessed. Both teams couldnt be stopped even though both teams were playing tight D. Perfect Offense for the Perfect Defense.

Owsley in a close one with Smith and Congelton both having big nights.

Owsley71

Knott 69

You're right, I must have got the scores in that game mixed up with the win over South Floyd.

No problem Preofessor, you dont get many wrong.

I'm listening to this one on the radio. It's been close all the way.This game is going into overtime, tied at 52-52.

Let me know who wins Prof! I couldn't make it tonight :banana:

Knott Central wins 60-58 in OT. Owsley had the ball with 6 seconds remaining and had 3 shots to tie the game but couldn't get them to go down.

Did this game start early?

Did this game start early?

Yes. The girls play Leslie County in the 2nd game.

Owsley must have played hard to keep the game this close. I would assume that it is a very down time in Booneville these days. I guess you would have to go back to the mid-70's or farther to find an Owsley Co. team that struggled as much as the team this year. From what I have heard, the future is not much brighter.

Owsley actually had a 6 point lead with about a minute to go. Turnovers and missed free throws killed them throughout the game.

How many games left for the Owls?

Feb. 21 at Letcher Central

 

Feb. 23 at Breathitt County.

 

and Cordia if they make that game up.

Doubtful that Owsley wins another game this season.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.