Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co.69 Estill Co. 56

Featured Replies

Man I hate to see that Estill lost. Montgomery has really started to turn it on of late. Be curious to hear if anyone knows any stats.

I beleive Ronniethepopular will give us some info on this game. How did Dixon and Berryman do tonight? I really enjoy watching this Estill team play, they could be a 14th region contentder... if they can beat Lee.

Don't get discouraged Estill....Montgomery is usually a good team, especially at home.

Don't get discouraged Estill....Montgomery is usually a good team, especially at home.

 

Even though they just got beat by Bath Co. at home!

Man I hate to see that Estill lost. Montgomery has really started to turn it on of late. Be curious to hear if anyone knows any stats.

Wouldnt say they have turned it on of late they just got beat by a bad Bath team at Home.

montgomery county played very well good win for the tribe

Did Berrryman play? I didn't see his name in the linescore in the paper.

Wouldnt say they have turned it on of late they just got beat by a bad Bath team at Home.

You're right. I was up past my bedtime last night and had someone else in mind. Too many M counties ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.