Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owsley/Cordia 2/13 Predictions

Featured Replies

Any brave forecasters out there

I'm with you on this one Sports Maniac, except Owsley by 5, that one missed freethrow would of counted. lol

  • Author

The game is at Cordia. Cordia by 9

Cordia by 8 in this one...

Without Neeley : Cordia by 16

 

Never know if he will return or not. Closer game if Neeley plays.

Without Neeley : Cordia by 16

 

Never know if he will return or not. Closer game if Neeley plays.

Here comes the Neeley crap again. Give Owlsey a break, there 5'6" all star isnt returning, he dont help them none anyways; i think he hurts them more than he helps them. :fight: Grow up ARC.

Here comes the Neeley crap again. Give Owlsey a break, there 5'6" all star isnt returning, he dont help them none anyways; i think he hurts them more than he helps them. :fight: Grow up ARC.

 

Neeley has only been out....one game? Just assumed that there is always the possibility that he'll be back. I guess that you've talked to him recently. But then if you've talked to him that's a pretty good indication that he wont be back.

 

Bear in mind that the Owls had one win with Neeley and no Smith; 3 when both Smith AND Neeley were playing; but so far NONE with Smith and no Neeley. Ah well, they have at least 6 more games to play. In my unbiased opinion the Neeley'less' Owls wont win a single game from here on out. If he returns then I think they would win a couple of the 6. Now that may infuriate you, but that is my opinion.

 

I don't think they've had an 'all star' all year, but Neeley was as good as anyone else they have.

 

You know, Cody Gilbert is injured at Wolfe County. Don't you think that it is appropriate to predict their next few games based on whether or not he plays? Same with Owsley.

If Neeley decides to come back he could give the Owls the momentum they need to overcome a tough Cordia team. Without Neeley I think the Owls struggle because the Cordia defense can pretty much focus on two shooters, Congleton and Smith. If the Cordia defense can shut one of these two down, then there is not a third person to take the pressure off of the other guy. I'll say Cordia wins by 10.

I think the Owls will wint this one in a close one.

Only 4 more regular season games left for the Owls. I hate to say it, but I will be so happy when the season comes to an end! These boys have went through a lot this season, and I will be happy to see it come to an end. I really think that the players are feeling the same way, and you can tell by watching them. I am worried about next season as well. Who will coach them? Will Paul Smith hang around? Anyone know?

Game cancelled due to the weather.

 

Owsley will play Jackson City in a make up game Tuesday the 14th.

There is no school on the 14th. Will they still play Jackson City? And I assume it will still be played @ Jackson City.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.