Owsley/Cordia 2/13 Predictions

Without Neeley : Cordia by 16

Never know if he will return or not. Closer game if Neeley plays.

Here comes the Neeley crap again. Give Owlsey a break, there 5'6" all star isnt returning, he dont help them none anyways; i think he hurts them more than he helps them. :fight: Grow up ARC.

Here comes the Neeley crap again. Give Owlsey a break, there 5'6" all star isnt returning, he dont help them none anyways; i think he hurts them more than he helps them. :fight: Grow up ARC.

Neeley has only been out....one game? Just assumed that there is always the possibility that he'll be back. I guess that you've talked to him recently. But then if you've talked to him that's a pretty good indication that he wont be back.

Bear in mind that the Owls had one win with Neeley and no Smith; 3 when both Smith AND Neeley were playing; but so far NONE with Smith and no Neeley. Ah well, they have at least 6 more games to play. In my unbiased opinion the Neeley'less' Owls wont win a single game from here on out. If he returns then I think they would win a couple of the 6. Now that may infuriate you, but that is my opinion.

I don't think they've had an 'all star' all year, but Neeley was as good as anyone else they have.

You know, Cody Gilbert is injured at Wolfe County. Don't you think that it is appropriate to predict their next few games based on whether or not he plays? Same with Owsley.

If Neeley decides to come back he could give the Owls the momentum they need to overcome a tough Cordia team. Without Neeley I think the Owls struggle because the Cordia defense can pretty much focus on two shooters, Congleton and Smith. If the Cordia defense can shut one of these two down, then there is not a third person to take the pressure off of the other guy. I'll say Cordia wins by 10.

Only 4 more regular season games left for the Owls. I hate to say it, but I will be so happy when the season comes to an end! These boys have went through a lot this season, and I will be happy to see it come to an end. I really think that the players are feeling the same way, and you can tell by watching them. I am worried about next season as well. Who will coach them? Will Paul Smith hang around? Anyone know?