Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. I bet somebody will chime in with the "Ballad of AAU domination"!
  2. I think maybe some people up north have over-evaluated all that talent:lol:
  3. Gallatin/Williamstown cancelled. No make up date yet.
  4. Owen/Trimble cancelled
  5. Gallatin/Oldham cancelled rescheduled for Friday night at 6:00, Varsity only.
  6. It is funny that you bring this up about junior league....I had the same discussion last Saturday at Gallatin. :laugh:
  7. Buck. Must be a slow night in Walton, if you are worried about typing errors. Go BUCS!!!!!!
  8. Deer Madman, You are a madman, I figured out why you are so mad you consistently pick against the Wildcats and you are generally way off base. Don't worry be happy I'm sure one of these days you will be right just not very often. It's like watching a game on TiVo when you know who wins but keep rooting for the losing team. Please keep picking against the Cats!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your support. Yours truly, Steelcurtain
  9. I am glad to see this prediction, that means GC will probably win big. Go cats.
  10. Wow, you sure are mad. I blame rap music. T he first step to controlling your anger is to find the trigger then assess the situation. :thumb:
  11. This game wasn't lacking in the entertainment department. Good game.
  12. You can start believing after you finish your buffet portion of crow for predicting Shelby by as much as they wanted. What condiments would you like?
  13. Blarge? If that is a real term, I would like to blarge the official who was consistently the worst official on Earth. Very Bad Things Man :fire::fire::flame:
  14. I'm with you on Holmes being the best team in the ninth.
  15. Wow, maybe we can get into this week's episode of this and that.
  16. We aren't in a defined region, Norhtern Kentucy and Central Kentucky both shun us, but you better throw Gallatin in the mix or they will beat you.
  17. Very classy Mustang. And yes we would appreciate the hardware. :thumb:
  18. Interesting take on that front Lakers22.
  19. I agree with this assessment. Load is an accurate word. Our guards and our post players did a nice job getting their hands up and deflecting passes. I'm still excited today.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.