Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dawgs can't get a thread.

Featured Replies

No doubt in my mind the Holmes Bulldogs are the best team in the ninth. More disciplined than I've seen in years.(On and off court.) Nobody wants to talk about them or give them a thread.:confused:

No doubt in my mind the Holmes Bulldogs are the best team in the ninth. More disciplined than I've seen in years.(On and off court.) Nobody wants to talk about them or give them a thread.:confused:

 

I haven't really heard of them beating any quality teams maybe thats the reason for lack of attention. Am I wrong?

I haven't really heard of them beating any quality teams maybe thats the reason for lack of attention. Am I wrong?

 

They've played and beat some quality teams. Just no "high profile" teams yet.

No doubt in my mind the Holmes Bulldogs are the best team in the ninth. More disciplined than I've seen in years.(On and off court.) Nobody wants to talk about them or give them a thread.:confused:

 

So give them one. There aren't that many Holmes fans on the board, unfortunately, so if you leave starting the thread on a game (any game) up to someone else, you'll continue to have these questions.

Yeah they seem to be one of those under the radar teams that comes out of nowhere and wins it. I wouldn't be upset with the lack of attention. I think it could inspire the players to make peopl notice them.

  • Author
I haven't really heard of them beating any quality teams maybe thats the reason for lack of attention. Am I wrong?

 

Runnerup to a 12-1 Lou. Male*won Lloyd tournament and won at Derby City.

No doubt in my mind the Holmes Bulldogs are the best team in the ninth. More disciplined than I've seen in years.(On and off court.) Nobody wants to talk about them or give them a thread.:confused:

 

All you gotta do is start one. If you follow Holmes, update everyone. This is the peoples site.:D

All you gotta do is start one. If you follow Holmes, update everyone. This is the peoples site.:D

 

True. If it wasn't for me, Old Soda, Camel 1 or Homeless Camel i don't think CCHS would be getting as many threads as they do.

  • Author
True. If it wasn't for me, Old Soda, Camel 1 or Homeless Camel i don't think CCHS would be getting as many threads as they do.

 

No problem, just wanted to ruffle a couple of feathers.:thumb:

No problem, just wanted to ruffle a couple of feathers.:thumb:

We would be happy to have someone update us each week on Holmes.

No problem, just wanted to ruffle a couple of feathers.:thumb:

 

If you would accept some unsolicited advice, wanting to ruffle feathers is a good way to make sure you don't stay here long.:thumb:

No doubt in my mind the Holmes Bulldogs are the best team in the ninth. More disciplined than I've seen in years.(On and off court.) Nobody wants to talk about them or give them a thread.:confused:

 

 

 

Boone County may have something to say about this statement! After watching them last night, they seem to have all of the pieces that is takes to win the ninth.

Also, remember you are in the ninth region and football season has only been over for a few short weeks and the football fans are still complaining about all stars and where kids are going to be playing football in school. Basketball will always play second to hoops in the ninth, and more and more in the state of Ky. year round.

Also, remember you are in the ninth region and football season has only been over for a few short weeks and the football fans are still complaining about all stars and where kids are going to be playing football in school. Basketball will always play second to hoops in the ninth, and more and more in the state of Ky. year round.

 

Maybe in the ninth but no where else.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.