Everything posted by bball observer
-
Prayers for Russell's Jacob Sizemore
Hopefully, Jacob has a quick and successful recovery. He is a good kid and works hard.
-
East Carter 39 Estill County 12
How good is Estill Co?
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
I agree with you TGF, the Raceland defense did a good job against the run. :thumb: LCA had a big, strong, quick back and was able to keep him in check. By observing high school football game for years, it seems that pass defense is usually a flaw in everybodies defense not just Racelands. I think that is why allot of teams have went to th pass.
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
I'm just merely stating that there is allot more posters after the wins then the loses. Just an observation. Respect to oldrambler and cvillecat.
-
Bath County 26 Fairview 0
Bath County is playing well. They better be able to contain the QB from LCA. He keeps his head up while scrambling and finds the receivers.
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
Supporting the Rams??? Just respect the hard work that kids put out in sports. I am a fan of sports, football, basketball, baseball. Always looking for a good game to watch.
-
Ashland 38 Prestonsburg 20
Coach Hart is a good coach. He will definitely address the problems. You might be right about the misses. Enjoy your off week.
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
Will do. :thumb:
-
Ashland 38 Prestonsburg 20
Good to hear that Luke will be back. Good kid. The Musketeers are playing better each week. The TCats had better take this week and get ready for an improving team. They must come ready to play to win.
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
It must have to late for the other Ram fans. Remember I respect you and Oldrambler for coming on here and giving your dues to LCA. It nice to see people, win or lose stick by their team and give other team props. You will have to get on your fellow "fans".
-
Greenup County 36 South Point (OH) 12
I think that other teams in the district with have to show up and play a good game. The great things about high school sports is that you are dealing with 16,17, 18 year old kids and I think that both of you are right. The Musketeers could finish 2nd or 3rd in the district. The key will be to be ready to play every week.
-
Ashland 38 Prestonsburg 20
Thomas has turned his game up to another level, starting with the Russell game. The TCats also have shifted into another gear. Fields Davis is such a hard worker and runs hard. To another week and start preparing for the next one. Enjoy it tonight and start preparing tomorrow.
-
Greenup County 36 South Point (OH) 12
Good win for the Musketeers. I agree with FBALL, the Musketeers are better than what people think. Their skilled players are getting on-the-job experience each game. They are starting to improve. To go along with the experienced line. The Musketeers must keep focusing on the games in front of them. They play in a tough district that will require discipline each and every snap.
-
Ashland 38 Prestonsburg 20
I think they have been waiting for that contract to run out anyway. Good win for the TCats. What were some of the highlights?
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
I only recognized 1 official from the crew. I agree with you that the officials were a little happy with their flags. The thing of it is, it didn't go toward one team or the other. They just liked to throw the flag. I have to say that the QB for LCA did a good job scrambling tonight and finding receivers while doing so. He is going to be very good.
-
L.C.A. 21 Raceland 10
I seen the fire trucks heading out of the stadium at Raceland. Were they getting in front of LCA's bus to escort them out of town? I had to get that one in. There just doesn't seem to be as many Raceland posters on here. There was allot more post after the last few games. I bet the kids played just as hard for this game as they did the past 4. I respect oldrambler and cvillecat for getting on here like they always do. The Rams will be fine in the weeks to come. You never know the may get their chance to see this team again.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
Not always true.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
Mapquest had an alert for people traveling through Raceland tonight.
-
Emily Queen to Middle Tenn. State
I think we could have done without that visual, Frances. Congrats, Emily. I am sure that you will be successful.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
I sure it could my friend. I'm sure it could.
-
Raceland 27 Greenup Co. 21
I have a question for the Ram fans. I will probably be traveling through Raceland tonight after the Ohio State/Texas game. I was wondering if Ohio State wins and Pettrey kicks the game winning field goal, will there be a delay in getting through town? I checked Mapquest and it said there are no delays through Raceland, but there may be an occassional fire truck escort.
-
Greenup/Raceland Predictions???
I think that Blue Blazer likes to be the theme on Saturday morning. He sorta lends him self to the conversation.
-
Ashland 24 Russell 21 (3 OT)
I can't imagine that Russell fans would complain about the date the game was played on.:lol: I think that they will all agree that itwas a great game and it would have played out the same way if it was played last night.
-
Ashland 24 Russell 21 (3 OT)
Thomas has a heck of a game. If he runs like that added to all the weapons that Ashland has, Ashland will make their usual post season run.
-
Ashland 24 Russell 21 (3 OT)
Was there interesting going on in Santa Barbara?